Law Jan 6th Committee Hearings Megathread; Links in OP

Did Election Fraud Cost Trump The Election?

• Total voters
i seen that video and then it reminded me about the whole shit smearing fiasco at the capitol, as a bunch of trumphumpers on here tried to do their little spinaroonie and play it off as some kind of fake news. but i guess now its finally confirmed. the maga trash really did smear their shit all over the capitol walls. or something like that anyways

Listen to Nancy Pelosi complain about how it would take time to 'clean up the poo poo' Trump supporters made 'literally and figuratively' after storming the Capitol

https://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-pelosi-complained-january-6-about-clean-up-poo-poo-2022-10

Rep. Nancy Pelosi Rioters 'Defecating' All Over House Floor

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/13/january-6-committee-nancy-pelosi-poo-video-chuck-schumer/
And yet people are saying they had to do it to take a stand. This isn't the fucking IRA in fucking prison. I think they missed the "smear" campaign.

What is it with these MAGA media types and the fact that their eyes are too close together?
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
Makes a lot of sense if you think about it. You must have shitty parents and upbringing to end up being a MAGA bitch.

i seen that video and then it reminded me about the whole shit smearing fiasco at the capitol, as a bunch of trumphumpers on here tried to do their little spinaroonie and play it off as some kind of fake news. but i guess now its finally confirmed. the maga trash really did smear their shit all over the capitol walls. or something like that anyways

Listen to Nancy Pelosi complain about how it would take time to 'clean up the poo poo' Trump supporters made 'literally and figuratively' after storming the Capitol

https://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-pelosi-complained-january-6-about-clean-up-poo-poo-2022-10

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/13/january-6-committee-nancy-pelosi-poo-video-chuck-schumer/
I had forgotten all about them shitting in the capitol.

How gross.

Kids……
<Dany07>

you forgot to add the first line from his unhinged rant

THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2020 WAS RIGGED AND STOLEN!

we're still waiting for him to find a sliver of evidence of such a wild claim and then prove it. i know its only been 711 days since that stolen election, but it should be happening any day now. just not today. the evidence is coming in so fast that we can hardly keep up. just gotta wait for that crackhead pillow guy to finish going through all that damning evidence that nobody else, not even the courts are allowed to look at, and they will get right on it.

Trump and his allies are producing the evidence, but if the committee, news media, etc.. dismiss it, what's a guy to do?

The wonderful results of this fail will be the response of the left that doesn't have a life or cause other than their Trump fetish.
How many times have we seen this in so many fails?
We get to play this (atleast) one more time and it will be glorious.

Trump and his allies are producing the evidence, but if the committee, news media, etc.. dismiss it, what's a guy to do?

if there is one thing that diaper don is good at, its producing evidence. they should be overturning that election any day now.

We get to play this (atleast) one more time and it will be glorious.

ErFSzWaXcAICG2s

glorious indeed. lets play it back a few more times, just to show our loyalty and devotion towards that one guy who threw us all under the bus and let us all earn criminal records and get reemed out in jail just to own the libs, all while he decided instead that he would much rather pardon the dude who stole money from us than to even throw any one of us a single nickel to help us make bail.

JAN6---Drool-small.gif
JAN6---Drool-small.gif
JAN6---Drool-small.gif

Last edited:
I had forgotten all about them shitting in the capitol.

How gross.

what more can you expect from a bunch of petulant cretins who worship another petulant cretin?

these mental midgets got so butthurt that diaper don lost the election to some senile old man with dementia that they decided to throw the most nuclear toddler tantrum that the nation has ever beared witness to, in front of the whole world watching, and over 870 specimens of this fine heap of maga trash ended up getting their stupid asses thrown in jail just to own the libs. but i guess that comes as no surprise. you're going to attract alot of flies when you're a piece of shit.

surprisingly these cute little chuds tried to act all hard and tough when they played Mr. Dressup and went cosplaying through the capitol. but after they ended up getting arrested, their masks came off and it turns out they are soft as fuck. now these snowflakes are all begging to be able to talk to their mommies, crying about the jail food and the way the guards treat them, and complaining about the conditions of the jail. these are the same trumphumpers who were saying that they were ready to die for their country that day, only to completely puss out at the first sight of maga blood.

aww hell just the other day these muppets were signing petitions to have them transfered to guantanomo bay because the jail conditions werent quite up to their standards of expectations. aww you poor wittle maga babies you. you're all just such victims to the deep state, pizzagate, the large fries and the chocolate shake. oh boo hoo poor you. law and order baby. back the blue!

Last edited:
Trump don't got the ba//s to testify live, in person, on broadcast television.

He don't got the scrote.

How dare you insult the courage of the God-Emperor! The Orange Messiah has already said he will be happy to testify before the Committee.

Just Trump and several thousand of his close, personal friends. None of whom will be carrying weapons. Dear me, no. Heaven forfend...;)

“Pelosi has me triggered as fuck but I can’t articulate any intelligent thoughts of my own so here’s a twenty minute YouTube clip I didn’t watch of someone I assume is not as dumb as I am.”

Her acting was terrible, I'm giving it two thumbs down, and who tf was their cinematographer, that lighting and framing was awful. They'll do better next time if they don't get their scripts from a pool of CNN interns. These fucking chuds might be jizzing in their crusty underwear over this, but that was disappointing. Do better, Nancy.

glorious indeed. lets play it back a few more times, just to show our loyalty and devotion towards that one guy who threw us all under the bus and let us all earn criminal records and get reemed out in jail just to own the libs, all while he decided instead that he would much rather pardon the dude who stole money from us than to even throw any one of us a single nickel to help us make bail.

JAN6---Drool-small.gif
JAN6---Drool-small.gif
JAN6---Drool-small.gif
In Trump’s defense, he knew the “stolen election“ lies were bogus, and still let his supporters get arrested and rot in jail.

In Trump’s defense, he knew the “stolen election“ lies were bogus, and still let his supporters get arrested and rot in jail.

You're getting crawled on by rats and roaches, having to try to fend off guys who literally don't give a frag about anyone other than themselves, trapped in jail. But hey, you "won the day" on Jan 6th. I guess that's something to think about when you're given the choice of tossing another man's salad with jelly/syrup or getting your teeth knocked out so you can give better oral sex.

Trump needs your family to donate more $$$ though. His legal fees ain't gonna pay themselves and he's not for D@mn sure.

Her acting was terrible, I'm giving it two thumbs down, and who tf was their cinematographer, that lighting and framing was awful. They'll do better next time if they don't get their scripts from a pool of CNN interns. These fucking chuds might be jizzing in their crusty underwear over this, but that was disappointing. Do better, Nancy.

You’re just proving my point. Pelosi has commercial real estate in your head lol.

You're getting crawled on by rats and roaches, having to try to fend off guys who literally don't give a frag about anyone other than themselves, trapped in jail. But hey, you "won the day" on Jan 6th. I guess that's something to think about when you're given the choice of tossing another man's salad with jelly/syrup or getting your teeth knocked out so you can give better oral sex.

Trump needs your family to donate more $$$ though. His legal fees ain't gonna pay themselves and he's not for D@mn sure.

january 6th cant even be considered a win for the chuds because they accomplished nothing at all other then smearing their shit on the walls, causing a big stink, and getting hauled off to jail. none of that even matters because at the end of the day congress came back in session and mike pence certified the election for joe biden just like he was going to do in the first place. all they did was embarass themselves on an international stage, get their stupid asses thrown in jail, and earn themselves a criminal record that will haunt them for the rest of their petty little lives.

sure they made a commotion and it annoyed a bunch of people. but if drawing negative attention just by causing a commotion and getting hauled off to jail, all while accomplishing jack diddly squat, is somehow considered a win in their books, then people are just so fucking desperate at this point.

nothing owns the libs quite like getting hauled off to prison over your extreme devotion towards some con man who threw you under the bus and then having D-Bo and Big Bubba enter your cell and then enter you, all after your own attorneys stood in a courtroom and told everybody in the room just how easilly gullible and short bus retarded you are just to try to gain a single shred of sympathy out of the judge who is about to sentence your stupid ass.

Last edited:
Back