Media "Jan is jealous I'm making more money than him"- Corey Anderson

Jan x Adesanya pay

FCpQmDxX0AgL3y2

Jan x Reyes pay

FCpQUcQXIA4D31-

Corey x Bader pay

View attachment 887027

Is Corey really making hundreds of thousands in sponsors or is he just blatantly lying knowing that Jan has a viscous KO win over him, is the current champ in the superior promotion, and is making more money than him?

sponsors do really pay that amount. I remember even over a decade ago pre rebock and stuff there with many fighters with sponsors paying out 200-500k or more. One guy who got this wasn't even a huge deal. got close to contending for the title in the ufc but never got there and was at a lighter weight . They try to find ways through obligations and placed advertising to recoup the money the pay out. but yeah some pay so much and in a lot of things sponsors are the only way to make money.
this is why there was so much back lash when the ufc said they can't have sponsors anymore. but the thing is they can. things just changed. its all done through social media now. bellator they may have more opportunity to sign big deals though because they can wear it on their shorts during the fight and they also don't need a following since it is off bellators following like you would with social media. but idk. ufc also doesn't disclose the entire pay and everything they cover. most people i talk to still don't know what bellator is but the ufc is a household name now. i really doubt they can make more money in bellator but if they do its definitely only a select few. i know for a fact jan is making the ufc WAY more money than corey anderson makes bellator. Corey doesn't have a following. jan has an entire country backing him. so if somehow in the reality corey makes more than jan thats lol.

Corey absolutely embarrassing himself with this cringe Twitter shit talking. He got knocked the fuck out right out of the UFC lol, can't imagine how salty he must be. Jan living rent free in his head after that brutal KO, great follow up blow too when Corey was already out cold.

Fuck, Corey is so unlikable. Glad he’s gone

ok, as usual, whatever is disclosed isnt what is actually collected.

if corey isnt fibbing, then he's likely referring to a contract bonus or a signing bonus.

thats y you don't hear guys complaining on that roster, especially the guys who moved over.

they are getting UPFRONT money and possibly even more in the way of sponsorships.

now, corey could be lying/misinformed and despite the bonuses, he's still getting less. when looking at what's being disclosed, it is a hard sell to get corey up to the 1.6m that jan made recently.

It really isn't. And if it is it's never been more relevant. In the early 2010s it really was a joke. While I don't think Bellator's roster would win a merger like Strikeforce's did IMO it's never been closer to the UFC in terms of talent.
Come on.. This is the least relevant Bellator has ever been. It's more of a joke than it has ever been.

Come on.. This is the least relevant Bellator has ever been. It's more of a joke than it has ever been.

Really?

Look at their roster. Coker's incompetent handling that roster but in terms of talent it's close.

Jan x Adesanya pay

FCpQmDxX0AgL3y2

Jan x Reyes pay

FCpQUcQXIA4D31-

Corey x Bader pay

View attachment 887027

Is Corey really making hundreds of thousands in sponsors or is he just blatantly lying knowing that Jan has a viscous KO win over him, is the current champ in the superior promotion, and is making more money than him?

The promotion (UFC) is not that "superior" anymore.
And yes, fighters can make a lot of money with sponsors... which is what was so unfair when the UFC simply took it away from them

I was starting to like Corey.. dude is entering his prime and actually finishing people looking better than ever.

Then he tries to go full Mcgregor talking trash about the guy that flat lined him and holds the title in the premier division...

Jan x Adesanya pay

FCpQmDxX0AgL3y2

Jan x Reyes pay

FCpQUcQXIA4D31-

Corey x Bader pay

View attachment 887027

Jan Izzy was in Vegas - they don’t release official salary.
Jan Reyes was in Abu Dhabi- they don’t release official salary as far as I know.

We need to understand that nobody knows how much UFC fighters are making anymore unless it’s for one of few remaining commissions that actually release the information. Fighters are contractually barred from discussing pay so they can’t even tell you on the record. Corey could be telling the truth. California still releases info, but there were no California events this year. The next one is Ngannou/Gane in January.

Last edited:
Joanna is much more charismatic in Polish. Look I like Janek, but he is more reserved. On the other hand, Joanna is always out and about doing sponsored events and appearing on Tv and such.
The heck? Jan just starred in a movie, appeared in Polish Ninja Warrior, made a press-conference before his fly to Abu Dhabi, he promotes his own beer, promotes betting site, promotes cryptocurrency, promotes everyday clothes, promotes sportswear, promotes CBD products, promotes gaming products, promotes diets, promotes medical services etc. It's all on his social media.

Last edited:
0AC5F44A-E306-4172-B652-944C682956F4.gif “Jealous”
Corey Anderson made £200,000 for his win over Ryan Bader. Jan Blachowicz made an estimated £500,000 (not inc. PPV/sponsor) for his win over Israel Adesanya. Corey had about 7 sponsors on his shorts. This means each on average had to pay 43k to match Jan's base pay. .......

Last time Corey ran his mouth it got closed shut by Jan, that one time his heart stopped, my guess is he doesn't remember. He should definitely focus on the task ahead, Nemkov and not Jan, the superior fighter, who's fighting in another organization..

osp must have kicked him too hard in the head.

The heck? Jan just starred in a movie, appeared in Polish Ninja Warrior, made a press-conference before his fly to Abu Dhabi, he promotes his own beer, promotes betting site, promotes cryptocurrency, promotes everyday clothes, promotes sportswear, promotes CBD products, promotes gaming products, promotes diets, promotes medical services etc. It's all on his social media.
Well I don’t see it on tv or general life, while I have seen Joanna on national tv sports and on store billboards

are you Polish?

Never liked this dude.

It's one thing to talk about fighter pay, but he is blatantly disrespecting Jan who is a super respectful guy.

How can you be talking shit when last time you faced Jan you did the stanky leg and went to sleep.

OSP and Manuwa also put this fool to sleep.

Corey was borderline top 10 LMAO

sponsors do really pay that amount. I remember even over a decade ago pre rebock and stuff there with many fighters with sponsors paying out 200-500k or more. One guy who got this wasn't even a huge deal. got close to contending for the title in the ufc but never got there and was at a lighter weight . They try to find ways through obligations and placed advertising to recoup the money the pay out. but yeah some pay so much and in a lot of things sponsors are the only way to make money.
this is why there was so much back lash when the ufc said they can't have sponsors anymore. but the thing is they can. things just changed. its all done through social media now. bellator they may have more opportunity to sign big deals though because they can wear it on their shorts during the fight and they also don't need a following since it is off bellators following like you would with social media. but idk. ufc also doesn't disclose the entire pay and everything they cover. most people i talk to still don't know what bellator is but the ufc is a household name now. i really doubt they can make more money in bellator but if they do its definitely only a select few. i know for a fact jan is making the ufc WAY more money than corey anderson makes bellator. Corey doesn't have a following. jan has an entire country backing him. so if somehow in the reality corey makes more than jan thats lol.

They don't make anything like that much now. Myles Jury said he made about 8 grand from sponsors for a main event against Ben Henderson. I think Corey will be making more than Myles, but he's not such a star thay it will be tens of thousands more.

Reactions: Isa
Back