News Jason Jackson will defend the Bellator welterweight title vs. Ramazan Kuramagomedov in the Bellator Dublin main event on June 22

A split decision win over fucking Josh Hill gets you in #1 contender fights now. Just fucking kill Bellator already.
Basically my thoughts exactly, I think the new title shots are decided on who is ready and not meritocracy

you take away from Bellators roster to fill out PFL and this is what you're left with. shitty number 1 contender fights, rematches with guys who just lost to champ. cant even imagine LHW or HW whats next, Bader just got his head bounced off the mat and now you trot him out there like he's a champ.

At some point guys like Mix, Eblen and Usman are gonna be like why are my stuck in this shit now. Sad thing is it will be almost impossible for them to get free of PFL/Bellator.

you take away from Bellators roster to fill out PFL and this is what you're left with. shitty number 1 contender fights, rematches with guys who just lost to champ. cant even imagine LHW or HW whats next, Bader just got his head bounced off the mat and now you trot him out there like he's a champ.

At some point guys like Mix, Eblen and Usman are gonna be like why are my stuck in this shit now. Sad thing is it will be almost impossible for them to get free of PFL/Bellator.
I imagine those 3 will fight out their contracts and head for the UFC. Even in PFL there’s nothing for them.

I imagine those 3 will fight out their contracts and head for the UFC. Even in PFL there’s nothing for them.

Mix just signed a new deal and with champ clause and extensions he wont be going anywhere for years. Elben I believe signed a 6 fight deal which he has completed 5 of them (assuming he hasnt signed anything new behind the scenes that hasnt come out).

So he'd have one more and then champ clause would be a few more so you'd still be looking at a couple years and then matching clauses and all that shit.

Its just not something you see guys winning in their prime leaving, its just hard to do. Mix, AJ, Nemkov, Usman, Elben, I dont see them leaving anytime soon. They'd have to either lose title or wait out year matching rights cause PFL could match what UFC offers and thats something fighters arent gonna do.

Basically my thoughts exactly, I think the new title shots are decided on who is ready and not meritocracy
Even crazier since it's happening in a division that didn't get affected by PFL's new season, just terrible.

This is gonna be the record for number of Women's FW bouts on one card

This is gonna be the record for number of Women's FW bouts on one card

All of them suck, btw. Bellator in 2024 is embarassing. It isnt even funny anymore its sad; just kill the promotion.

Stop promoting this crap … PFL is so bad that it doesn’t matter how much money the Saudi’s invest they still find a way to fuck things up and suck

the new invicta …. Bellator … Christ

I'm just gonna check the sherdog pbp article the day after.

Was really hoping they'd rebooked Jackson vs magomed. He's not in the tournament or fighting Jackson so what is magomed doing retirement?

Back