Jason Thacker Gofund me page.

Can someone give me a little background info on the guy?
I think I get the no family no friends no kids etc. but is the guy homeless? Does he have a job? Why is he any different than any other fighter who tried and failed? (Please don't bash, I'm genuinely asking)

What's the TLDR story on this guy?

Thanks!

I think I get the no family no friends no kids etc. but is the guy homeless? Does he have a job? Why is he any different than any other fighter who tried and failed? (Please don't bash, I'm genuinely asking)

Thanks!

TL/DR : He's depressed ,sick family,has no smart phone w/ a big beard & sad eyes.

Thanks!

Read the fucking article maybe?

lol, I don't understand. I should donate money to the guy cuz the ufc was a big meanie to him by throwing him to the wolves strictly to spice up their reality show? Gimme a break.

people give out gofundme type stuff too easily

What does it need it for? Is he sick? Is he handicap now? No, he's just poor and never did anything with his life.

That's not deserving of charity.

I'm in. Dude was a solid fighter and I think they should have gave him at least one more chance in the UFC.

No he wasn't a solid fighter. That was the point of the article. He was a dude that was literally brought in with virtually 0 mma experience just so they could show the world what it looks like when an average person tries to compete with real fighters

they gave him one fight (against leben in his earliest days way before he was as good as he would become) and leben ko'd him in 45 seconds

a second fight would've just been more of the same.

Now I have nothing against thatcher, I even feel bad for him. My point is are we supposed to fund every semi-celebrity who's down on his luck?

Heck, why not fund me then? I'm not rich and I'd like to be

This might be the one we tell our kids about how godfundme jumped the shark.

people give out gofundme type stuff too easily

What does it need it for? Is he sick? Is he handicap now? No, he's just poor and never did anything with his life.

That's not deserving of charity.

No he wasn't a solid fighter. That was the point of the article. He was a dude that was literally brought in with virtually 0 mma experience just so they could show the world what it looks like when an average person tries to compete with real fighters

they gave him one fight (against leben in his earliest days way before he was as good as he would become) and leben ko'd him in 45 seconds

a second fight would've just been more of the same.

Now I have nothing against thatcher, I even feel bad for him. My point is are we supposed to fund every semi-celebrity who's down on his luck?

Heck, why not fund me then? I'm not rich and I'd like to be

totally agree

I'd give to him before Coleman. At least I know Jason never had much. Coleman pissed his money away and only has himself to blame.

LOL, this is too funny.

I doubt the guy who made this gofundme page is doing shit all to find his contact. He's keeping that money for himself. Impressive grand right there in a day, why didn't I think of it? *sarcasm

I'm setting up a GoFundMe page for myself when my life doesn't turn out as expected.

I'll donate to yours if you promise to donate to mine. Gotta get the ball rolling somehow.

Back