Media Javier Mendez “Khabib Purposely Let Conor Go Longer”

No dude, just no.

These post fight fantasy reviews are just marketing.

His win was good enough. He won, he subbed Conor.

No need for the extra fluff. Well there is a need from a marketing perspective but no need for you to buy it :)

But he did though.

It is as true as the fact that he choked( jaw cranked?) Conor. It happened, it's on tape.

Here, have a look at it for the millionth time

DearTheseAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted.gif

That man moving away while looking at the ground is Khabib. That dude hitting him is Danis. Deal with it.

He miscalculated his jump. He got hit instead and ran away. DEAL WITH IT.

There is literally a guy RIGHT behind Khabib pulling him away while Danis is punching him.

Are you blind, or just a shit troll?

Conor was at his best , in revenge mood.
as soosn as they entered the cage Conor realized what is coming and he appologized by saying its only business.
Conor is a MAN WITHOUT HONOR and Khabib made him his bitch.

Khabib asked Javier to throw an axe into the cage so he could behead Conor but Javier refused.

I saw it multiple times, Fedor once said something along those lines as well which made people think it was legit.

A similar argument was also raised as to why he didn’t finish Lindland sooner.

I don't remember Fedor ever saying that. Link?

Fedor said he pulled back on the armbar he had Hunt in seconds after the fight first hit the ground, because he thought he had it and didn't want to break it.
He also said he wasn't too worried on the back and was waiting for a moment to reverse Hunt.

Also, he did have the flu going into the Hunt fight.

My impression was that Khabib won the close 3rd round. Some judges gave it to Conor, the same as the first round with Gaethje even though the impression was that he clearly won that round.
Khabib wanted to make a point and stood the whole round with conor. He slapped conor, and connected with cleaner shots. The round could've gone either way, nothing really significant happened there.

I don't remember Fedor ever saying that. Link?

Fedor said he pulled back on the armbar he had Hunt in seconds after the fight first hit the ground, because he thought he had it and didn't want to break it.
He also said he wasn't too worried on the back and was waiting for a moment to reverse Hunt.

Also, he did have the flu going into the Hunt fight.

I doubt we can find it, the quote is probably 12 years old. It might be in Sherdog archives.

There is literally a guy RIGHT behind Khabib pulling him away while Danis is punching him.

Are you blind, or just a shit troll?
There's actually 2 people, one dude also pushing him back but he has a black shirt so it's hard to see.

Reactions: TR1
Justin lost on purpose because he felt sorry for Khabib...

I saw it multiple times, Fedor once said something along those lines as well which made people think it was legit.

A similar argument was also raised as to why he didn’t finish Lindland sooner.

Source?

I wonder what he had against Barboza then, he didn't finish that fight. He was literally begging MJ to quit meanwhile Elkins submitted him with less trouble, but yeah Khabib can just finish anybody whenever he wants and chooses when to do it. He would have finished Tibau in rd 1 too if he wanted to! He must have really wanted to punish him..

Thabib Should not be alowed to fight ever again.Sighting religeous crap to side with a mass murderer. I for one will never watch or rewatch any of his fights ever again . end of rant .

He wasted alot of breath trash talking conor and punishing him in the cage. you don't do that if you are trying to finish the fight quickly.

oh well. khabib can say whatever he wants at this point, he did exactly what he said he was going to do to conor. make him tired, make him quit and tap. History is always written by the winners.

I know this isn't a very popular opinion but I thought round 3 could have gone either way. The pro Conor crowd made every 1 - 2 out to be this big deal, same with the stuffed takedowns but I don't think Khabib really tried to take him down all that much he just wanted the threat there so he could strike more effectively. I mean he stood right in front of Conor threw a couple slaps too remember? I think he DID want to stand that round I mean the next round he just rushed him, took him down, and also chose a pain choke. He wanted Conor to tap he said. That face crusher had only one way out that didn't involve insurmountable pain, to have Conor quit. I'm not a Khabib fanboy...well maybe a little after that last card but I like Conor alot, I liked him more than Khabib until the money got to him and he went off the deep end. I still hope Conor gets a hold of himself and his life and redeems himself after whatever spiral he found himself in the last few years. It was looking good with the Cerrone fight but lately all the weird drama with Dana I'm not so sure...

Back