Jeff Novitzky: CSAC was not aware of Jon Jones recent test results before licensing him for uFC 232

tenor.gif

I must be tired
I find that really hot

The detection time for the m3 metabolite is 40-50 days, not 17 months.
Actually, they are saying that they don't know how long it stays in the system. Where are you getting that figure from?

Back when they detected it in Frank Mir way before all this, the information Frank said in an interview was that he was told it could've been introduced into his system 2 years prior. That was way before this controversy. So it's not like USADA is making stuff up just for Jones.

They simply don't know how long this can stay in someone's system.

And his levels went down only once (cycling off) before going back up in each subsequent test (cycling on).
That could be the case... but they also saw in a similar drug (according to Nevinzky) test subjects dose... & then quit... & once quit they would be tested clean on one... test dirty for it on another... clean again... & then higher on a later one. All while controlled test subjects were known to not be dosing further. So that doesn't necessarily mean what you're saying it means.

This is all off of the 2 hour interview Novinzky did with Rogan. Have you seen it?

You keep trying little one you'll learn how battle one day, keep up with your dick eating...

tenor.gif

LMAO, but I dont eat dick. Are you really so stupid as to want to make yourself believe it? Wow you are not kidding, you are definitely a Jon jones fan. Youre both too delusional liars. Keep on trying to convince yourself of your fantasy.

Lexicon of UFC 232

picogram - 1/5th of a grain of salt in an Olympic sized pool

pictogram - a birthday card delivered to your mate with Jon Jones' photo

metabolite - a substance formed in or necessary for metabolism - i.e. a thingy in Jon Jones liver that lasts for 7 years

pulse, pulsing - complex scientific term that makes 5 clean tests not count if you're Jon Jones

CSAC - California State Association of Commerce

Sources: Expert with accounting degree and some basketball exp.

LMAO, but I dont eat dick. Are you really so stupid as to want to make yourself believe it? Wow you are not kidding, you are definitely a Jon jones fan. Youre both too delusional liars. Keep on trying to convince yourself of your fantasy.

Gotten to ^^^ confirmed give it rest baby date you just not good at this...

Ha ... amazing that a few can't grasp the simple logic that if USADA is arguing he had it in his system all along that having it in prior test helps that theory

It is so simple

I'm not saying its true or that nothing is fishy

But its pretty simple that if they are saying the 12/9 test is leftover from 2017, that other test in-between having it makes sense FOR THAT THEORY (which is debatable)
I get that the prior failed tests help the theory proposed by usada, what I don't get is why they would neglect to declare them to csac if they truly believed this to be the case. Why withold info that supposedly supports the theory?

Screams shady to me or of complete uncertainty at the very least, but I'm probably missing out on a key factor somewhere.

Hey guys

S-L-O-W DOWN

The earlier test HELP the USADA/UFC case that Jones did not re-ingest anything

The test prove he had it in his system months ago which helps the story (now whether you believe the story is different)
It really doesn’t though considering he passed 4 tests in a row between failures. It’s pretty clear he’s microdosing.

But realistically, the rules state that you are ineligible to compete if you have these substances in your body at all. They are bending the rules for one person.

I get that the prior failed tests help the theory proposed by usada, what I don't get is why they would neglect to declare them to csac if they truly believed this to be the case. Why withold info that supposedly supports the theory?

Screams shady to me or of complete uncertainty at the very least, but I'm probably missing out on a key factor somewhere.

They kept the prior test quiet when CSAC had a hearing before all this pico shit began
That did not hinder or delay Jones getting re-licensed earlier this month.

Shady as hell, but now that CSAC bought into the theory that the 12/9 test is a residual from 2017, they were ry old that others from summer on were part of the same thing

It really doesn’t though considering he passed 4 tests in a row between failures. It’s pretty clear he’s microdosing.

But realistically, the rules state that you are ineligible to compete if you have these substances in your body at all. They are bending the rules for one person.

No kidding
You missed the point

Back