Jeffrey Dean Morgon not believable as Negan

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anybody really think for a second that Trevor from GTA wouldnt have whooped old skinny arms JDM in a fight IRL?

if he looked like he looked in watchmen probably. But not like how he looked during season 8.

i think he should have lost the fight between him and simon. MMA has ruined movie fight scenes for me. SImon hit him with fight ending shots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Ogg
gta-5-trevor-phillips-6.jpg

Anderson Silva beat up Forrest and Bonnar......so there's that.

He needs bigger arms and buffer body in order to satisfy my personal Negan needs

16548846._SY540_.jpg

He cracks me up though. Season 7 when he asked Carl to remove his eyepatch, and then told him how fcked up he looked. For some reason i couldn’t stop laughing.

He cracks me up though. Season 7 when he asked Carl to remove his eyepatch, and then told him how fcked up he looked. For some reason i couldn’t stop laughing.
Pulled straight from the comics!
Then he botched it. Then Chandler riggs spoke and demolished the entire scene.

Its great in the comic book.

The Walking Dead comic book is complete shit

So it doesn't really matter who they got to play Negan because Negan is a terrible character in a shit comic book

The Walking Dead comic book is complete shit

So it doesn't really matter who they got to play Negan because Negan is a terrible character in a shit comic book
Lolwut. The comic is amazing and is much better than the crappy show.

Lolwut. The comic is amazing and is much better than the crappy show.

Never read the comic but agree on the show. I bailed after six episodes of season one.

Does anybody really think for a second that Trevor from GTA wouldnt have whooped old skinny arms JDM in a fight IRL?

Trev would go full rampaging canadian on his ass. Negan uses a bat but trev uses his boot.

Now if it was Trev vs. the Comedian then we got a fight.

How did "Trevor from GTA" end up in this conversation. That's not the same guy

As opposed to the rest of the show, which is just so damn believable

Too skinny n meh

tumblr_pdsbn0r3ke1xb56lyo1_250.gif

He lost over 40 pounds for Texas Rising and never bothered putting back the weight.

He would have been perfect if you were to cast him when he was in The Watchmen years ago before the drastic weight loss, he was 240 pounds at 6 foot 3
now he is 175 pounds with skinny arms.

He played the Comedian this is what Negan is supposed to be like vicious and physically imposing not an anorexic guy.

3dB9.gif

watchmen-lg.jpg

Jeffrey Dean Morgan's performance was the least of TWD Season 8's woes.

LOL@at the season premiere viewership numbers. I didn't even know it had returned. That's how little I care anymore.

Back