Jemele Hill suspended by ESPN

It was inevitable she'd continue with similar types of comments that would eventually get her into trouble because she was given the green light with those 'white supremacist' comments. Who cares about these hacks anyway.

Man, she's rustled some feathers huh? You guys are too fucking hostile, maybe have a drink and chill out.
Watching sports TV is one way people "chill out". Having this racist cunt spew SJW nonsense during times where people are trying to avoid it might piss off more people than you think.

Watching sports TV is one way people "chill out". Having this racist cunt spew SJW nonsense during times where people are trying to avoid it might piss off more people than you think.
I'm not sure about you, but my apple TV and firestick came with a remote and so did my cable box when I had that. It was really easy, I can press up or down, left or right or type a channel number and the channel magically changed.

Fucking wizardry I tell you. You should look into it.

I'm just shocked people still watch ESPN. That station has been going downhill for the last decade now.

I'm not sure about you, but my apple TV and firestick came with a remote and so did my cable box when I had that. It was really easy, I can press up or down, left or right or type a channel number and the channel magically changed.

Fucking wizardry I tell you. You should look into it.
At which point did I say this rustled me? I'm talking about people who genuinely are tired of this. I dont watch TV much at all, I just watch my HBO series and thats about it. I dont see whats to hard to undertand why people are frustrated at this? Seems pretty easy to comprehend to me.

So you follow her on twitter? Because it is my understanding she tweeted out these remarks that got her suspended, didn't say them on air.

Pence with this walkout stunt was the one interjecting politics into the sports arena more than anything else this weekend.

At which point did I say this rustled me? I'm talking about people who genuinely are tired of this. I dont watch TV much at all, I just watch my HBO series and thats about it.
Well, if you're talking about "those people" then my comment addresses them. You brought it up, but it is not reasonable to watch something that bothers you on TV. Not sure why you'd even mention it.

So you follow her on twitter? Because it is my understanding she tweeted out these remarks that got her suspended, didn't say them on air.

Pence with this walkout stunt was the one interjecting politics into the sports arena more than anything else this weekend.
A 1,000X bigger story. The president and vp are engaging in and quite frankly exacerbating a culture war.

Disgusting. I will be boycotting ESPN for their blatant racism and sexism. She has the right to her opinion and ESPN wants to silence it. Well done ESPN, you white supremacist apologist bigoted channel.

<27>

<32>

Well, if you're talking about "those people" then my comment addresses them. You brought it up, but it is not reasonable to watch something that bothers you on TV. Not sure why you'd even mention it.
Wonder why ESPN decided to take action and suspend her? They're losing numbers and popularity fast and this is part of the problem. Why would any business think, "Fuck the customer and who cares if we have smaller viewership." From a business standpoint, it makes sense to rid of problems like this. ESPN is in the business of viewership, good thing they don't take your advice.

She's becoming the poster child for racist hypocrisy.

Race war over, guys! The winners: WHITES!

You do understand that players were kneeling and it pretty much became a non-issue until Trump decided to bring it up on the stump in Alabama though right? And then since it was dying down and not being talked about anymore Pence was sent to Indianapolis for his silly walk out stunt?

The WH is pushing this issue to the forefront more than any players were, or any reporters were.

the-true-origin-of-the-tin-foil-hat-and-why-its-the-stupidest-thing-to-wear-if-youre-paranoid-about-the-government.jpg

Man, she's rustled some feathers huh? You guys are too fucking hostile, maybe have a drink and chill out.

I won't have somebody spew racist, made up narratives while I try to unwind and watch sports. You may be a bitch and just sit there and take it, but others aren't like that.

Disgusting. I will be boycotting ESPN for their blatant racism and sexism. She has the right to her opinion and ESPN wants to silence it. Well done ESPN, you white supremacist apologist bigoted channel.

Obvious troll is obvious.

1/10

Back