Jeremy Stephens vs Cody Garbrandt

Stephens would remove Cody from reality

You trying to get necktats killed TS?

former champ is mediocre.? small bw?

other people in this thread saying a guy that has never been top 3 is a horrible match up for cody in jon lineker. a short brawler. yeah lineker has a great chin. but thats the only advantage he would hold.

wtf happened is cody garbage?

He's a great offensive puncher. Also don't forget Stephens is a weight class/2 weight classes larger. Cody is pretty small for his division.

Lineker vs Cody would be a great fight I didn't mean to make it sound like Lineker would kill him, Cody could easily outstrike him.

F*ck yeah, can you imagine the boxing exchanges? Would be an unreal fight, my money would be on Stephens tho

You want cody to die ts?

Dudes no bigger than mm on fight night but you want him to fight a former lw?

Ts is a savage.

I consider Cody the superior fighter...but I would be nervous for him going into this one. Last thing he needs is the Emmett treatment right now...
You mean illegal strikes to the back of the head by Stephens? Yeah, no one needs that.

A huge FW vs a BW who walks around at the same weight as MM?
Stephens isn't really "huge" is, and Cody's "walk around" weight use to be in the 160s, until he started dieting to walk around at 148.

Did Cody ever fight Asuncuao? Lineker would be fun, speed vs power but John has a brick for a head.

Theres fun fights left, he had a fun rise. TJ back 2 back has made him really take a big step back though.

I feel Cody's head hitting the canvas.. Can you hear it?

garbrandt is too quick for stephens. One thing is for sure though- if stephens lands,cody goes right to sleep. Instant Ambien

Who else wants to see this fight?

Both guys savages. Jeremy is bigger, stronger and more powerful but Cody is faster and has much better boxing and footwork. He also has a lot of power himself.

Both coming off losses, and they've got some history.

I know, different weight classes but fuck it, lets have some fun.

PERFECT match-up...

lol

He'd make him look like an amateur just like TJ did. Thanks for proving my point though, appreciate it.

<21>
TJ didn't stand with him though, if Cody tries to hang in the pocket with Lineker, Cody would be taking a nap soon after. Moraes and Lineker are the woesr match ups for Cody outside of TJ.

Lineker vs Cody is a fight to make. I want to see Lineker smash him with body shots and send him flying across the octagon with a liver shot from hell.

Didn't you know? Cody is automatically gonna lose via KO now everytime he fights a heavy puncher.

You know, because he lost by TKO against TJ. People are picking Lineker to KO him for christs sake <36>
You really don’t think lineker can ko him? If Cody doesn’t mix his wrestling and kicks in and tries to box in the pocket with lineker I’d bet the house no chin is going to sleep.

Back