Jessica Rose Clark turns down guys offer to buy her dinner and calls him broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh sherdog 2020....

Ufc fighter turns down date offer, says tweeter looks broke.... People outraged at perceived humiliation ...

How the hell did we get here sherdog?

You must have missed the part where she posted a screenshot of her bank account totaling $17.

That was the rub here.

I think most people said she was being mean by saying the guy couldn't even afford it, they probably have a point.

And yeah sure I would want to fuck a girl if I took her on a date, though I wouldn't expect that buying her a meal was a guaranteed ticket into her panties, would you?
is it mean? kinda. she's probably right though. and "i'm simply not interested" doesn't seem to go over well either. just look at the replies in this thread.

also, no, i wouldn't immediately think a chick was going to fuck me because i bought her dinner and if she never spoke to me again, that would be completely fine. i don't usually put myself in those positions. we're mainly all men here. we know how we work. he obviously wants to fuck her. hell, i wanna fuck her. she just doesn't owe him anything, even a nice response.

This why I don't respect broke women. There are at least 1000 men out there for any woman, regardless of how she looks.

1000 x U$10 = U$10K. That is easy tax free money. So, any woman who is broke, simply isn't working hard enough. Period.

Shes seems insecure about being poor. So thats what she attacks other people with.

Another way to look at the tweet is she wants a RICHer guy to propostion her. cuz shes hella poor.

Chick is 32 and has 17 dollars in her bank account. Good luck with life after being a mediocre fighter

is it mean? kinda. she's probably right though. and "i'm simply not interested" doesn't seem to go over well either. just look at the replies in this thread.

also, no, i wouldn't immediately think a chick was going to fuck me because i bought her dinner and if she never spoke to me again, that would be completely fine. i don't usually put myself in those positions. we're mainly all men here. we know how we work. he obviously wants to fuck her. hell, i wanna fuck her. she just doesn't owe him anything, even a nice response.

Well she could have probably just ignored it, and not sure why saying no nicely would have caused criticism.

And of course she doesn't owe him anything, she just shouldn't expect people to say nice things about her for being a prick to him.

Reactions: lsa
you're the only person who seems to disagree in this thread.
Sure, considering your claim is easily crushed when I can tell you I’ve taken plenty of women out to concerts, events, etc. because having company usually makes it the experience of whatever entertainment you’re at more enjoyable. And no I didn’t want to fuck every girl I took out but tell me more about what how you think I wanted to fuck them all. Oh and this just one example.

Also good job at attempting to defend Jessica? I mean any heat she gets should be from her being a hypocrite but somehow you make it seem like she’s a victim because she got asked out to dinner...or as you like to see it, to fuck.

She probalby posted her bank accout to get guys to offer to help her out, so she could talk shit to them.

Jess is kind of cheating by saying her account only has 17 dollars in it. Obviously she hasn't gotten her show and win bonus from this event yet.

Sure, considering your claim is easily crushed when I can tell you I’ve taken plenty of women out to concerts, events, etc. because having company usually makes it the experience of whatever entertainment you’re at more enjoyable. And no I didn’t want to fuck every girl I took out but tell me more about what how you think I wanted to fuck them all. Oh and this just one example.

Also good job at attempting to defend Jessica? I mean any heat she gets should be from her being a hypocrite but somehow you make it seem like she’s a victim because she got asked out to dinner...or as you like to see it, to fuck.
i'm not saying i don't hang out with my female friends & other women that i'm not sexually interested in. that's not a date though. if you're upset because she rejected another dude, then fine. it's just irrational to me.

please explain to me why people who cant grow decent facial hair proudly display their faliure on their face with such pride?

Yeah bc having a hairy face is a talent. I'm sure if he could he would love to have a lumberjack beard.

I'd pay for her plane ticket from Cairns to Brisbane to smell one of her farts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back