• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jester's Training for the Supertotal Log

Did you dig this up as a passive aggressive way of telling me to get my ass in gear? :D

Actually, I was going through my book-marked logs to see which I hadn't posted in a while. Didn't actually notice that your last post was a month ago.

But yes, you should get your ass in gear.

original

Oh yeah, I went there!

You son of a bitch.....

Now people are going to be coming in here and judging me all day

It's that time i suppose, time to dust off the old iron and loosen up the haggard body

Now people are going to be coming in here and judging me all day

It's that time i suppose, time to dust off the old iron and loosen up the haggard body

We judge you regardless of where your log is.

Not really the proper use, but oh well.

qk6eu.gif

Haha, still works somehow

alright, im going to go get some sleep, have to work tonight and ive been up since 6 last night

thanks for giving me a kick in the ass

Haha, still works somehow

alright, im going to go get some sleep, have to work tonight and ive been up since 6 last night

thanks for giving me a kick in the ass

I think that's what this forum is here for. Calling people out for whatever.

Have a good day, sir.

Nice, Jester!
Glad I could be of service, with Belph, of course!

God damnit. I thought this thread bumpage meant Jester was training again.

You suck

(Will start posting fat chicks in 2 daysish)

May want to go all jail house and bust out some push ups or some crap if you can get to the gym

*puts "bbw cottage cheese" into gis

Aaahhhhh

Sheeeit

Push-ups tomorrow morning it is

You were.warned

Merry Christmas

adc6.jpg

12/29/12

Strict Overhead Press

45lbs x5
45lbs x5
95lbs x5
135lbs x3
145lbs x1
155lbs x1
165lbs x1
171lbs xF

Squat

45lbs x8
95lbs x8
135lbs x5
185lbs x3
225lbs x3
275lbs x1
315lbs x1

Overhead Press

135lbs x5 *some push presses in there
135lbs x5 *strict
135lbs x3
135lbs x3

Front Squats

135lbs x5
135lbs x5
135lbs x5
135lbs x5

LitteringAnd came into town and we got together for a workout, felt really good to lift again but boy have i gotten weak :D My legs were jello from the 135lbs on, still felt decent just jelloey. Have some serious DOMS this morning but did some stretching and i feel better

Shoulder behaved for the most part, i started to feel it after the 4th set on OHP so i cut myself off 1 set short. Back was tight last night, rolled it out and stretched some and it feels better. Have an appointment to get it looked at in January so hopefully i can figure out whats wrong with it

*came to post "do you even lift" meme; sees lifting, nods approvingly*

Good stuff, bro.

Back