Jester's Training for the Supertotal Log

Thats' good to hear man. It'll be good to see you training again. The logs miss you.

Confused and uncertain of the amount of homo intended.

and i miss the logs

very certain about the amount intended.

Do you look into Starr 5x5?

I love it so far.

yeah i think im doing it, honestly i was rushed this morning and didnt feel like figuring what i was supposed to do, so i just worked

just trying to get past the aches and DOMS right now

yeah i think im doing it, honestly i was rushed this morning and didnt feel like figuring what i was supposed to do, so i just worked

just trying to get past the aches and DOMS right now

There are plenty of calcs and sheets online so you don't have to figure on the fly.

This is the excel I use. Just adjust the yellow boxes at the top. It's best to use 5RM's. If you want to start light take 80 or 90% of your 5RMs and go from there.

http://stronglifts.com/madcow/5x5_Program/5x5_intermediate_v0.3.zip

Awesome, thanks man, next workout should be Sunday or Monday, ill start it then

Awesome, thanks man, next workout should be Sunday or Monday, ill start it then

Right now my top set numbers this week are:

Squat: 380 x 5
Bench: 245 x 5
BOR: 255 x 5
Incline Bench: 205 x 5
Deadlift: 385 x 5 (Rebuilding)

Come get some.

aaaaannnnddddd the rubbing my face in it begins, haha

If it makes you any feel better, my Madcow numbers are:

Squat - 245x5
Bench - 170x5
Deadlift - 300x5
Press - 105x5
Row - 120x5

That should even things out a bit. Good luck.

Im considering a unique approach to your total lack of drive recently. In many situations its best to not.only punish the person responsible for the misdeed but to punish those around him so that they may inspire him towards the right path.

So I will not.post "motivational"(hogass) pics in your log for inept listing but also everyone else's.

Im considering a unique approach to your total lack of drive recently. In many situations its best to not.only punish the person responsible for the misdeed but to punish those around him so that they may inspire him towards the right path.

So I will not.post "motivational"(hogass) pics in your log for inept listing but also everyone else's.

but but....i just worked out two days ago!

This curling discussion pleases me

russian_Bride_31.jpg

Going for a strict curl max tomorrow

What's your current strict curl PR?

No.curling update=hogass

(Although if you look at this one from a distance and squint a little you have no idea how broke ass her horse face is for a few seconds)

lacey_123_zpsdcfa9c0a.jpg

You really should at least be working.on your flexibility while your being lazy. I recommend stretching like this

wowZer0-2.jpg

workoutZer0.jpg

Last edited:
Back