JFK assassination 60th anniversary

At the very least, he didn't work alone. I think he was involved and was likely a shooter, and he was indeed a fall guy for whatever group did it. Government...mob...government and the mob...who found the perfect extremist to lure into it and blame it all on, when the dust settled.
Agree, great point.

The longest book I've ever read in my life was about the JFK assassination. 1,600 pages, not even including the footnotes, which were an extra 1000 pages.

It's Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor famous for getting Charles Manson.

He not only explains what did happen, he debunks all the conspiracies. It's exhaustive.

TL/DR: Lee Harvey Oswald did it and he acted alone.

i actually watched some random show about this not too long ago. it seemed like it might have had some validity to it. well, at least the part about him being buried under the brewers stadium when they were pouring the foundation or something. theres also been conspiracies where he was buried under giants stadium, as well as a stadium in new jersey. who really knows at this point?
Yeah out of all the CTs that one is one of the more interesting ones that I’ve heard of. Giants stadium is in NJ fyi.

The longest book I've ever read in my life was about the JFK assassination. 1,600 pages, not even including the footnotes, which were an extra 1000 pages.

It's Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor famous for getting Charles Manson.

He not only explains what did happen, he debunks all the conspiracies. It's exhaustive.

Yeah, Last Podcast On The Left did a great couple of episodes that prtty much convinced me it was Lee alone.
The only other one I give some interst and credit too these days is Lee shot, but what killed the president was a missfire by a secret service agent who was hungover from the night before

Yeah out of all the CTs that one is one of the more interesting ones that I’ve heard of. Giants stadium is in NJ fyi.
wonder if they'll ever find him? apparently the fbi is gonna start digging somewhere in milwaukee near that baseball stadium after getting hit on by a dog. but this is from faux noise so take it with a grain of salt

the whole thing can be addictive, I fell into the rabbit hole about 6 years ago and I watched hours upon hours of stuff and finally, at the end, I had to agree with Dr. Henry Lee who simply said, we will never know because any evidence we had has been spoiled a million times over. Gerald Posner apparently made a strong case for Oswald being the lone assasin and he certainly wasn't just a patsy, it's so easy to forget that he killed a cop that day too, hardly the actions of a patsy. I tend to agree with Posner and the Oliver Stones pretty much ruin their own case by being dishonest and stretching their movies or stories. It's incredibly fascinating though with all the completely contradictory testimony from bystanders to doctors and doctors have come out in old age and said their career were threatened if they "told what they really saw" in the hospital and morgue, why would govt. agents need to do that if there wasn't something to hide? Fascinating shit. Let's see, Cubans, the mafia, the cia, probably a good five more that I'm forgetting had something to do with it, oh yea, clay shaw, the shit is endless.
It is an interesting subject and the rabbit hole for it can keep you busy and entertained for a long time. I remember in the early 90's when the Discovery channel had actual science shows, they did one on the Kennedy assassination. It was the first time i saw the theory of the guy in the sewer drain. They touched on the grassy knoll and the book depository but the sewer shooter seemed very interesting and showed the location could have been used to deliver the kill shot if it came from the rear of the car. I think Oswald was a patsy in the sense the he knew what was going on and was part a plan to kill Kennedy. He just didn't know that he was going to be setup up for it. That is why he was at the movie theater and was ready to and did kill the police officer. I do like the statement by Dr. Lee, it makes perfect sense. That is the great question, if you have nothing to hide why were people threatened. The government has an agenda and it is not to help the citizens of the country. It is only to maintain power and control over them. If someone, even a high up person like a president is not following the plan, they will be taken care of.

This is a long video but it really delves into the book depository on the day of the assassination and covers various workers and their statements on what they saw and heard. It is a great watch for anyone who is interested in the Kennedy assassination.

I guess a better question is, why did Jack Ruby, a made man in the Marcello family, who fucking hated Kennedy with a passion, feel the need to assassinate Kennedys assassin(who also had mob ties. Yeah Oswald's uncle was a connected guy) in broad daylight? The goodness of his heart demanding justice? Lol

I guess a better question is, why did Jack Ruby, a made man in the Marcello family, who fucking hated Kennedy with a passion, feel the need to assassinate Kennedys assassin(who also had mob ties. Yeah Oswald's uncle was a connected guy) in broad daylight? The goodness of his heart demanding justice? Lol
and then, he just somehow dies mysteriously in custody. gtfo

It's been solved. Dumbest "mystery" ever. There's literally a video. Caught the guy right away. The only real mystery is why people have such a hard time accepting reality.
The video is literally the half reason people question it. You can't convince me that he wasn't shot in the face.

Goes into that as well. Devotes a good chunk to Ruby and his trial.

Bugliosi said that any connection to organized crime was minimal. Interviews with people who actually knew Ruby IRL saw them completely dismiss the notion of Ruby killing Oswald for the mob. The only people who made that connection were conspiracy theorists who never even knew him.

The reason Ruby killed Oswald was basically because he thought it would make him a hero they would make movies and shit about.

BTW, Bugliosi didn't mention this as far as I remember, but how could Ruby be a made man if he was the son of Orthodox Jews from Poland? I guess maybe the rules differ depending on the family or whatever but aren't you supposed to be Italian to actually get made? They wouldn't even let northern Italians in a lot of the time.

Goes into that as well. Devotes a good chunk to Ruby and his trial.

Bugliosi said that any connection to organized crime was minimal. Interviews with people who actually knew Ruby IRL saw them completely dismiss the notion of Ruby killing Oswald for the mob. The only people who made that connection were conspiracy theorists who never even knew him.

The reason Ruby killed Oswald was basically because he thought it would make him a hero they would make movies and shit about.

BTW, Bugliosi didn't mention this as far as I remember, but how could Ruby be a made man if he was the son of Orthodox Jews from Poland? I guess maybe the rules differ depending on the family or whatever but aren't you supposed to be Italian to actually get made? They wouldn't even let northern Italians in a lot of the time.
Only the new York families are that strict.

The Canadian family in montreal, Chicago outfit, and a lot of other families are not so strict on Italian lineage when it comes to business. There are capo level guys who are not Italian since forever. Probably the same in New York now too

F_tiXBSaEAEykRp

What a photo!

Back