JFK assassination 60th anniversary

Did you wear a black armband when they shot the man
Who claimed(said) peace could last forever?
And in my first memory(memories), they killed(shot) Kennedy
I was(went)blind(numb) but(when) I learned to see

So I never fell for Vietnam
There's a wall in DC to remind us all
That you can't trust freedom when it's not in your hands
And everybody's fighting for their Promised Land!
Sherbrah ......... your one of my favorite posters on here but you butchered that brah. Lol. Civil War one of my favorite songs from 90s.

Sherbrah ......... your one of my favorite posters on here but you butchered that brah. Lol. Civil War one of my favorite songs from 90s.

At least I got the second verse right. ;)

Sympathy for the Devil also references it,

I cried out, "who killed the Kennedy's?"
When after all it was you and me!

When the Stones wrote the song, the original lyrics referenced JFK being shot. After Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in '68, the line was changed to the plural.

Old family joke. My father served in British Special Forces. As a Sniper. One night we're having a drink, just the two of us...

Him, "Did I ever tell you about the time I met JFK?"

Me, "You knew JFK, Dad?"

Him, "Well, I wouldn't say I knew him, son. But our paths did cross. Once..." ;)

People don't realize the first time the public saw the Zapruder footage wasn't until 1975. A whole 12 years went by with the media and the Warren Commission saying it was a lone assassin before anyone saw the footage.

This was the first time the public saw the footage. Helluva a scoop for Geraldo.

People don't realize the first time the public saw the Zapruder footage wasn't until 1975. A whole 12 years went by with the media and the Warren Commission saying it was a lone assassin before anyone saw the footage.

This was the first time the public saw the footage. Helluva a scoop for Geraldo.

Those fuckin lapels. Damn

The only thing that we can be sure about in the assassination of JKF was that it was not done by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lots of other ideas out there. Not sure what the right answer is. I think it was an inside job.

They had to build up that conspiracy. Still files and information they will not release.

If only he didn’t wear the back brace that day. Never forget Bush sr was there the day of the assassination but would claim he did not remember being there.
the whole thing can be addictive, I fell into the rabbit hole about 6 years ago and I watched hours upon hours of stuff and finally, at the end, I had to agree with Dr. Henry Lee who simply said, we will never know because any evidence we had has been spoiled a million times over. Gerald Posner apparently made a strong case for Oswald being the lone assasin and he certainly wasn't just a patsy, it's so easy to forget that he killed a cop that day too, hardly the actions of a patsy. I tend to agree with Posner and the Oliver Stones pretty much ruin their own case by being dishonest and stretching their movies or stories. It's incredibly fascinating though with all the completely contradictory testimony from bystanders to doctors and doctors have come out in old age and said their career were threatened if they "told what they really saw" in the hospital and morgue, why would govt. agents need to do that if there wasn't something to hide? Fascinating shit. Let's see, Cubans, the mafia, the cia, probably a good five more that I'm forgetting had something to do with it, oh yea, clay shaw, the shit is endless.

Old family joke. My father served in British Special Forces. As a Sniper. One night we're having a drink, just the two of us...

Him, "Did I ever tell you about the time I met JFK?"

Me, "You knew JFK, Dad?"

Him, "Well, I wouldn't say I knew him, son. But our paths did cross. Once..." ;)
i knew a family that had a member who shook hands with him, and they knew someone who worked with Elvis, the world isn't as large as we think sometimes, especially when you have a public figure who travels everywhere and meets people.

it turns out that Mike Lindell is actually JFK Jr. lol

can't say that i had this one on my bingo card.

The only thing that we can be sure about in the assassination of JKF was that it was not done by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lots of other ideas out there. Not sure what the right answer is. I think it was an inside job.
At the very least, he didn't work alone. I think he was involved and was likely a shooter, and he was indeed a fall guy for whatever group did it. Government...mob...government and the mob...who found the perfect extremist to lure into it and blame it all on, when the dust settled.

It was arranged by Jimmy Hoffa. He was finally going to squeal so the mob whacked him and buried him under the original Giants Stadium.

It was arranged by Jimmy Hoffa. He was finally going to squeal so the mob whacked him and buried him under the original Giants Stadium.

i actually watched some random show about this not too long ago. it seemed like it might have had some validity to it. well, at least the part about him being buried under the brewers stadium when they were pouring the foundation or something. theres also been conspiracies where he was buried under giants stadium, as well as a stadium in new jersey. who really knows at this point?

If only he didn’t wear the back brace that day. Never forget Bush sr was there the day of the assassination but would claim he did not remember being there.
How does one forget being present while a president is being assassinated?

Back