Not open for further replies.

MilkManUK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Welcome to the Pub.

3rn5dx.jpg

I like the pub name, good work.

Your best bet for sticky-ing the pub is to PM MadMick. BAM is no longer a mod and the rest seem to be AWOL.

Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. This... is my promotional pic for the fight this weekend. If you have a minute I'd appreciate you guys chucking a like on their Facebook page. There's going to be a live stream this weekend as well for anyone who wants to watch.

11709603_10207560995892981_8297419782321596286_n.jpg

Your best bet for sticky-ing the pub is to PM MadMick. BAM is no longer a mod and the rest seem to be AWOL.

Cool. I did PM Urban, but i'll give MadMick a try too. Thanks.

Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. This... is my promotional pic for the fight this weekend. If you have a minute I'd appreciate you guys chucking a like on their Facebook page. There's going to be a live stream this weekend as well for anyone who wants to watch.

11709603_10207560995892981_8297419782321596286_n.jpg

One word for that Kiwi:

Excellent!

Nice pic, Kiwi. Already liked it on IG xoxo.

MilkMan, how is your home gym coming along? I remember you mentioning it at least once.

Will FB like when I get home from work.
I love tournament style fights, so I'll be tuning in!

Nice pic, Kiwi. Already liked it on IG xoxo.

MilkMan, how is your home gym coming along? I remember you mentioning it at least once.

Yeah, it's getting there - olympic bar, collars, 100kg + of weight at the moment, squat stands and weight tree / barholder should arrive this week or next. Just need to get some more weight and a bench and I'm pretty much set. Can't wait to cancel my gym memberships!

Oliver Reed is a legend. Just watching a show on him. That is all.

Last pub knife talk.

I'm EDC'ing a 3.5" sog fielder right now I got as a gift. It's a nice knife but maybe a bit big for EDC. It sits nice and deep in my pocket on the clip though.

My "woods" knife is a Gerber paraframe, and I just bought a cheap ass dive knife for paddling until I decide what I really want. I really like the 5.11 stuff and the Spyderco blades so far.

I thought the new limit was 3000 posts.

TvB4REl.jpg

Got to fiddle around with a bunch of guns today. CZ 75 SP01's are superior to SIG X's apart from the stock trigger, and holy shit the bolt carrier on MR308's are substantial.

I believe you are correct. MilkMan, you done goofed!

What can I say, I'm old school.

Sorry guys...I feel bad now as Jim was obviously enjoying owning the last pub, now this one is co-owned with his best bud Tosa.

Top Ten posters from the last pub:

Dan O 128
ironwolf 109
NurseKnuckles 96
belph 89
minotauro rex 68
DrBdan 59
MilkManUK 56
Aleks Sytsevich 55
LatFlare 46
Flash_Monsta 45

DanO with the dominant victory!