Jim F-in' Miller!

Rubber match with Oliveira?
Rematch with Diego Sanchez?
WW fight against one of the eternal prospects coming out of retirement? (That's Erick Silva or Kevin Lee for you casuals.)

It's hard to believe Miller fought Frankie Edgar back in 2006 before either were in the UFC.

I'd kind of like to see that, but how many old men are they going to match up against Paddy? Miller than maybe Clay Guida? I guess he can be the Jake Paul of LW.
I’m thinking it’s a winnable fight for Jim too. I’m not suggesting that the ufc try to feed Miller to paddy to build him up.

At 300 have him fight Felder, Green (Although they might not go in that direction since they've tried making that fight 3 fucking times already) or if he doesnt want to lose weight Matt Brown at 170

Lol, casual detected.

You obviously have not followed his career to say any of this nonsense.

Dude has fought everyone.

Who’s disputing that? Read my post, I’m saying he’s no longer fighting top guys and id like the level in competition ramp back up if he’s going to get main card slots. I believe that’s a fair take

I like me some Jim Miller just like you guys but let’s be honest, the UFC is throwing him mulligans at this point. He’s fighting guys who don’t belong in MMA let alone the UFC at this point.

I’m a little over his gimmick fights, I want to see the best vs the best in the UFC.
They have to fill cards too, not every fight is going to be Top 15 guys, specially on a fight night card from the UFC fancy Gym.

I like me some Jim Miller just like you guys but let’s be honest, the UFC is throwing him mulligans at this point. He’s fighting guys who don’t belong in MMA let alone the UFC at this point.

I’m a little over his gimmick fights, I want to see the best vs the best in the UFC.
open your eyes.

Jim Miller has been fighting since the time I lost my virginity. That's a very long time.

I like this post. I appreciate the wit and the spirit of the thing.

I can actually still fight a little.
I was 40 when you lost your virginity.
(For the rest of you weirdos, no I wasn't there.)

I only stopped in to gently suggest that it is not actually "a very long time."

:D

Also, obviously, we are big Miller fans here. Good thread.

Lol, casual detected.

You obviously have not followed his career to say any of this nonsense.

Dude has fought everyone.

No one's arguing Miller's resume. But realistically, he's not now where he was then. That's all the other guy is saying.

No one's arguing Miller's resume. But realistically, he's not now where he was then. That's all the other guy is saying.

On Apex cards, Miller has every right with his history and name to be on the main card. If this was a PPV, I've got no issue with him fighting on the prelims unless it was a step up or against a big name.

Give him matt brown, Miller can kick that addicts liver for the jbg

How much money has Jim made in the UFC? He is the working class of the UFC, alot of fights over the years, quite a few bonuses aswell. But never became a star, being paid a million+ per fight.
Great, great fighter who deserves everyones respect.

War Miller!!! he is so awesome, I love the guy.

They also really need to start acknowledging that apart from covid, Jim has NEVER pulled out of a fight.
Thats a hell of an accomplishment with the amount of times hes fought for them, especially with the amount of pullouts up and down the cards we get nowadays.

Back