News Jiri didnt tell full truth in post interview to "protect" Goddard from hate recording to his recent Czech interviews

Once we get the Robot refs and judges, everything will be cool

<EdgyBrah>

Eddy already believes they are robots or lizard people or something.

He's such a tool; the most annoying guy in the room who wants to tell you about his esoteric knowledge but then proceeds to demonstrate he's never read a nonfiction book or anything with even the slightest bit of credibility.

Eddy is what I call "youtube educated" before youtube was even really a thing.

I want to teach the world how to source research. It can save us all!

If we let them fight to the death there will be no judges needed.

<BC1>
f52e55dcf6befff44464032205ce7d4f.gif

If we let them fight to the death there will be no judges needed.

<BC1>

You speak the truth. I think weapons are needed too. I mean, we want as close to a real fight as possible and real fights involve weapons. Humans became the dominant species because we use weapons. Serious fights (wars) are won with weapons. If a guy threatens my life I want a weapon.

As soon as weapons are banned all we have left is a sport for pu**ies.

Jiri wasn't done until Alex beat him to death with a tire iron imo.

Last edited:
KO'd guys often dont have the best memories of it happening, not saying he was OUT, but he was certainly done.

Not much of a fan of Jiri’s, but I love that he just seems to be a genuine and nice guy. It was obvious that the fight ended a bit early, and taking a fighter’s word as truth is faulty. I think Goddard is one of the best but he messed up this one.

You speak the truth. I think weapons are needed too. I mean, we want as close to a real fight as possible and real fights involve weapons. Humans became the dominant species because we use weapons. Serious fights (wars) are won with weapons. If a guy threatens my life I want a weapon.

lolol Tire iron indeed.

This is what happens when you get rid of the good refs like Yves Lavigne, Josh Rosenthal, and Steve Mazzagetti. Dan Miragliotta would still be on this list if he hadn't listened to the "fans".

We used to have proper stoppages. Some of you just couldn't handle them so now we get these bullshit ones where somebody may be hurt or is just in a bad position.

Future punishment my ass. Stop fights based on present punishment.

Yeah, reading all of the excuses now that anything can claimed, I really wish Goddard would have let Alex beat the living sh*t out of Jiri with those powerbombs while Jiri was on his back for another 5-7 seconds until he was beaten to a pulp. I am sure the excuses would have still been that Goddard ended it too early, but at least it would have given Jiri some CTE to deal with. Thankless fool.

Last edited:
This is all a bit similar to the O'Malley v Sterling stuff at the time. I think we need a special rule for title fights, I call it the "signs of life" rule.

Basically, you can only stop a title fight if it's unequivocally obvious that one guy is totally, irrevocably done.

That doesn't mean they have to be out cold, they can be glazed eyed, motionless and incapable of defending themselves. But if there are signs of life - like Jiri and Aljo displayed, you should not be stopping the fight.

Doesn't matter if you've just taken X number of unanswered blows (Aljo) or briefly lost consciousness (Jiri). You continue until it is quite clear to all but the most demented of nut-hugger fan boys that the other guy has won.

Thems the rules. The UFC should be upfront about it. This is what a title fight / defence entails.

This is all a bit similar to the O'Malley v Sterling stuff at the time. I think we need a special rule for title fights, I call it the "signs of life" rule.

Basically, you can only stop a title fight if it's unequivocally obvious that one guy is totally, irrevocably done.

That doesn't mean they have to be out cold, they can be glazed eyed, motionless and incapable of defending themselves. But if there are signs of life - like Jiri and Aljo displayed, you should not be stopping the fight.

Doesn't matter if you've just taken X number of unanswered blows (Aljo) or briefly lost consciousness (Jiri). You continue until it is quite clear to all but the most demented of nut-hugger fan boys.

Thems the rules. The UFC should be upfront about it. This is what a title fight / defence entails.
I wonder how your "sign of life" rule would stand up in the inevitable lawsuits that followed.

Hint; the ufc would be sued into oblivion and the sport would move back into the "we need to ban this barbaric human cockfighting" territory.

Also, I care about fighters. Sometimes fighters get title shot too early, learn from it and come back stronger later to go on to have a legandsry career. You want the possibility beaten out of them. Brain damage aside, most fighters are never the same after they go out cold. It's the absolute worst thing for a fighters mentality. Exponentially worse than just losing or being Subbed. As one example, even if you don't remember being koed the body remembers. It can take months, years or sometimes never to stop unconsciously flinching in sparring after being laid out because now you know what can happen.

I also want fighters being able to form full sentences while still in thier 40s. If you actually like MMA and fighters, reconsider your position. If you just like experiencing unfettered violence, get married.

Last edited:
For peoople with short memories, this is how it looked like when Alex just was stopped from landing those sledgehammers in Jiri's head. If you really believe there even 1% chance of Jiri standing back up when he already had eaten 15 shots and then magically reversing the tide, you are gullible enough to believe pink elephants can fly.

Alex.png

Math does not lie. The same excuses continue.. Excuses are always easy to make once it is done. 15 unanswered strike to various places in his head. He was completely out and did not know where he was when he fell back. Another couple of seconds and a 235 lbs sledgehammer like Alex would have landed another 10 strikes in his head guaranteeing him CTE.

It is laughably pathetic for someone to even remotely not understand the probability is next to nil that Jiri magically could have recovered from the heavy bombs Alex was landing and suddenly reversed the tide. No, Glover is no Alex and does not land half as devastating shots as Alex lands so don't compare it to how Jiri was able to weather Glover's storm. Glover is a grappler and not an elite level striker who happens to be huge and very strong naturally like Alex.

He took two unanswered strikes in that exchange. Every other strike occurred whilst he was attempting to take Alex down which is counted as offence. The ground game exists in MMA.
The fight was stopped off a knockdown and Pereira obtaining mount.

Kickboxing is known for its striking from mount...
Glover is Pereira's coach... he taught him his ground game (and plenty of UFC fighters back in the day) and how to ground and pound from mount.

That was an extremely early stoppage.

Back