Jiri is a true warrior

I'm with @Rommy2020 .

That dude is impressive. He was fucked up.

Rakic is fully trained, very technical, and very strong.

Faced with a fork in the road, fucking Jiri attacks.

That was impressive.

Hespect to Rakic.

I predict 5/10 for both in that trainwreck.

With luck, they never have to do it again.

Jiri gets one second to recover from getting dropped
But must land bombs on a dude for 45 seconds straight in order to get a tko finish.
Exactly. Rakic was totally defenseless and Dean didn’t stop it right away. Meanwhile, Jiri never stops fighting back against Pereira and the fight gets stopped immediately.

Reactions: HHJ
Jiri is a goddamned psychopath madman in the cage. just relentless offense even when he shouldnt be doing that. p4p one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC currently

Reactions: HHJ
Oh right he beat a 43 year old fighter. Again 205 is in complete shambles. There’s a reason why there’s never been a 40 year old champion below 185lbs yet multiple above 185.
Hill beat an even older glover for his belt lmao. Jiri has won the last 14 of 15 fights. To say he isn’t an elite LHW is hilarious. Who else is better besides maybe Alex or Magomed?

Fight stats don't tell the entire tale, young one.
Yeah you’re right we should just go by bias humans like you to tell the story LOL. No wonder AI will take over sooner than later. At this point, that doesn’t sound too bad as long as I don’t have to hear delusional ppl tell me some asinine story.

Oh right he beat a 43 year old fighter. Again 205 is in complete shambles. There’s a reason why there’s never been a 40 year old champion below 185lbs yet multiple above 185.

Because bigger guys rely less on speed and reflexes, and more on power and strength.

205 divisions is in shambles.

Jiri is so bad yet he wins. Hands low, chin up, can’t defend leg kicks and this guy is supposedly the best in the division?
Indeed. brilliant. And I’m not being sarcastic. He’s a brilliant fighter who gambles his physicality against impossible seeming odds and wins. What he does should not work and wouldn’t and doesn’t for others. That’s what makes him so special.

Hill beat an even older glover for his belt lmao. Jiri has won the last 14 of 15 fights. To say he isn’t an elite LHW is hilarious. Who else is better besides maybe Alex or Magomed?
Again that’s why the 205 division is in shambles. Jiri is the best some how lol

Thank god he smashed Rakic I can’t stand that dude.

Yeah you’re right we should just go by bias humans like you to tell the story LOL. No wonder AI will take over sooner than later. At this point, that doesn’t sound too bad as long as I don’t have to hear delusional ppl tell me some asinine story.

Bias is saying Alex beat him easily, young child.

this fight made me a fan, i thought he was cooked once he was limping in the first round

Stats and the TKO victory shows how easy it was.

camron-nope.gif

His determination is a skill.

He ate every leg kick and kept up enormous pressure like they didn't even phase him. That's fucking impressive mental fortitude, and it will confuse the fuck out of an opponent.

You can't really teach that.

Well said

Back