Joanna Contender Fan Wagon 1.0

Anyone who considers themselves a "fan" of such a disgusting person (even if it's PARTLY an "act") must themselves be kind of pathetic for being attracted to nasty, delusional bullies instead of humble honest people.

Her fighting style is amazing. Can she be too cocky? sure. Can she be delusional? Seems like its largely an act, since she's trying to get her division on the map. Whether or not you care is your own perogative, but to morally judge people for being a fan of a different martial artist than you makes me think you're actually the scum of the earth.

I hate Jones, but I don't think all Jones fans are scum. Learn to separate people from individual aspects of their personality.

Her fighting style is amazing. Can she be too cocky? sure. Can she be delusional? Seems like its largely an act, since she's trying to get her division on the map. Whether or not you care is your own perogative, but to morally judge people for being a fan of a different martial artist than you makes me think you're actually the scum of the earth.

I hate Jones, but I don't think all Jones fans are scum. Learn to separate people from individual aspects of their personality.

OK, being a fan of WATCHING someone or of their fighting style is different. When you say you are a fan of someone it suggests you like them.
I dont morally judge people for being a fan of a different martial artist than me. I morally judge people for being drawn to other shitty people. There are lots of martial artists I am not a fan of that dont bother me one bit if someone else loves. Why be drawn to a person who is constantly making effort to berate and psychologically damage another human being who has shown nothing but class? You may call it part of the game, and sadly it is, but its also morally wrong.

OK, being a fan of WATCHING someone or of their fighting style is different. When you say you are a fan of someone it suggests you like them.
I dont morally judge people for being a fan of a different martial artist than me. I morally judge people for being drawn to other shitty people. There are lots of martial artists I am not a fan of that dont bother me one bit if someone else loves. Why be drawn to a person who is constantly making effort to berate and psychologically damage another human being who has shown nothing but class? You may call it part of the game, and sadly it is, but its also morally wrong.

I will always support somebody who wants to be the best so badly that they'll use anything within the rules to win. Psychological warfare is a massive part of the game, as you admit. Funny that you watch two people fight in a cage to the point of giving eachother brain injury but make moral judgements.

Fun fact, she started her own war wagon. There’s not a fighter alive that is more impressed with them selves than she is. It’s getting gross at this point

I will always support somebody who wants to be the best so badly that they'll use anything within the rules to win. Psychological warfare is a massive part of the game, as you admit. Funny that you watch two people fight in a cage to the point of giving eachother brain injury but make moral judgements.

I knew that one was coming. So you mean being a fan of MMA means I should condone murder? What about biting in the cage? How about eye gouging?
Yes, those are illegal, but my point stands, watching MMA does not rid one of a moral compass (and that is honestly one of the most overused, pathetic arguments I ever see on this forum). MMA is a competition, even before it was a real sport.

I knew that one was coming. So you mean being a fan of MMA means I should condone murder? What about biting in the cage? How about eye gouging?
Yes, those are illegal, but my point stands, watching MMA does not rid one of a moral compass. MMA is a competition, even before it was a real sport.

funny how you have to resort to wildly outrageous illegal activities to argue with me when I clearly said within the rules. Get over yourself you righteous twat.

If you aren't trying to do everything within the rules to win, you aren't the best competitor. Fighting is FIGHTING.

Yeah, but you'd be surprised with the way sherdoggers talk about her you'd think she never won a top 5 fight
It's the same with every fighter who loses, really. It's part of the reason why MMA community and fans is so toxic and low IQ. One fighter loses and their whole legacy is ruined which shows the brutality of this sport and the state of the fan base. Or maybe it's not the MMA community itself that is the problem but the fact that most fans on here are American.. and we all know how Americans are.

funny how you have to resort to wildly outrageous illegal activities to argue with me when I clearly said within the rules. Get over yourself you righteous twat.

If you aren't trying to do everything within the rules to win, you aren't the best competitor. Fighting is FIGHTING.

No, that isnt what you argued. I didn't "have to resort" to anything. I was disputing exactly what you said. You said its funny that I was making moral judgements when I watch people fighting. Yes, watching it does not make me incapable of seeing moral issues. A lot of things that are legal, whether in sports or in life, are not moral. If you equate morality to legality I dont know what to say to you.

I agree, fighting is fighting. What if a fighter went to their opponents house and blared music by their front door to keep them awake before the fight? Not illegal until told to leave.
What if a fighter purposely tries to disband their opponents training camp by starting an internal feud? Also not illegal.
Telling your opponent that you screwed his "whore mother"
At what point does psychological warfare become wrong in the fight game?
Everyone will have a different line to draw, but clearly your line is pretty non-existent.

Last edited:
No, that isnt what you argued. You said its funny that I was making moral judgements when I watch people fighting. Yes, watching it does not make me incapable of seeing moral issues. A lot of things that are legal, whether in sports or in life, are not moral. If you equate morality to legality I dont know what to say to you.

You had to resort to Comparing bullying somebody before a fight to fucking MURDER, dude. Nobody results to hyperbole like that unless they know their argument is weak.

Good luck trying to get "bullying" and "trash talk" to be against the rules in fighting.

By the way, next time you're on your moral high horse, consider the fact that you're directly supporting a sport that leads to thousands of people getting severe brain damage.

You had to resort to Comparing bullying somebody before a fight to fucking MURDER, dude. Nobody results to hyperbole like that unless they know their argument is weak.

Good luck trying to get "bullying" and "trash talk" to be against the rules in fighting.

By the way, next time you're on your moral high horse, consider the fact that you're directly supporting a sport that leads to thousands of people getting severe brain damage.

Im supporting a sport that feeds the families of hundreds of fighters in an occupation of their choosing. I am an electrician. Do you feel guilty for hiring someone in construction? More people die in construction than any other industry (electricians among the highest)
I didnt suggest getting them to be against the rules. But as stated in my above post which I edited, something being within the rules to disrupt your opponent before the fight does not make it right.

Im supporting a sport that feeds the families of hundreds of fighters in an occupation of their choosing. I am an electrician. Do you feel guilty for hiring someone in construction? More people die in construction than any other industry (electricians among the highest)
I didnt suggest getting them to be against the rules. But as stated in my above post which I edited, something being within the rules to disrupt your opponent before the fight does not make it right.

The goal of being an electrician isn't to prove you're the best at giving other people brain damage or breaking limbs.

If you think it's wrong, good for you. I don't. I think that if you're trying to feed your family (which you are so clearly supportive of) you should be doing your god damn best at it. Joanna does her best at her job, and whether or not it harms the people she's going to be physically harming the next day isn't relevant from a moral standpoint. You can get a therapist to help you deal with psychological issues. I don't know how much brain damage can be undone.

was never off the bandwagon. Will hold UFC gold again in her career.

The goal of being an electrician isn't to prove you're the best at giving other people brain damage or breaking limbs.

If you think it's wrong, good for you. I don't. I think that if you're trying to feed your family (which you are so clearly supportive of) you should be doing your god damn best at it. Joanna does her best at her job, and whether or not it harms the people she's going to be physically harming the next day isn't relevant from a moral standpoint. You can get a therapist to help you deal with psychological issues. I don't know how much brain damage can be undone.

Yes, having a higher moral standard than you is clearly because I have psychological issues or brain damage.
What would a psychologist say about that? Well, Ive taken a couple courses (not that I am a certified psychologist) and I can tell you that it does theorize that low moral reasoning can come from psychological issues or brain damage.

Yes, having a higher moral standard than you is clearly because I have psychological issues or brain damage.
What would a psychologist say about that? Well, Ive taken a couple courses (not that I am a certified psychologist) and I can tell you that it does theorize that low moral reasoning can come from psychological issues or brain damage.

I've also taken a couple psychology classes. You know what else we learned?

A person who tries to force their moral beliefs onto others without any sort of understanding that they might be wrong is almost always a narcissist.

That
I've also taken a couple psychology classes. You know what else we learned?

A person who tries to force their moral beliefs onto others without any sort of understanding that they might be wrong is almost always a narcissist.

That is true, but not relevant in the light of one person hurting another for personal gain. That is a pretty clear moral line. In the cage is different, both fighters are "fighters", they are not professional psychological assassins. Many of them want no part of that since it is not part of the competition they are paid for.
You can think me a narcissist if you like, I think you have a very small moral compass. Either way, psychology doesn't endorse your belief that a person is a narcissist for trying to convince others that hurting someone outside of competition is wrong.
Anyway, Im off to bed.

That

That is true, but not relevant in the light of one person hurting another for personal gain. That is a pretty clear moral line. In the cage is different, both fighters are "fighters", they are not professional psychological assassins. Many of them want no part of that since it is not part of the competition they are paid for.
You can think me a narcissist if you like, I think you have a very small moral compass. Either way, psychology doesn't endorse your belief that a person is a narcissist for trying to convince others that hurting someone outside of competition is wrong.

The minute the fight is signed, they're in a competition.

Funny though, enjoy your high horse man. One of these days you'll learn.

Was a fan until she went delusional.

Her recent videos lead me to believe she isn't in touch with reality any longer.

She got beaten. Twice. Time to own it and move the fuck on.

The minute the fight is signed, they're in a competition.

Funny though, enjoy your high horse man. One of these days you'll learn.

Im 37. Don't count on me learning your low morality.
No, they arent in a competition the moment they sign to FIGHT. They don't get paid for anything but the fight, as that is what the whole thing is about. Some choose to gain advantage outside of that.

I'm a joanna fan, was cheer my ass off for her to beat up torres, and get back on track but @Magx951 you're lying to yourself pretending rose didn't beat her ass both fights AND since you think that 2nd fight was a winning performance your opinion that she'd win the 3rd match isn't worth much because she'll get beat again while u pretend she somehow won.

I'm a joanna, was cheer my ass off for her to beat up torres, and get back on track but @Magx951 you're lying to you self pretending rose didn't beat her ass both fights AND since you think that 2nd fight was a winning performance your opinion that she'd win the 3rd match isn't worth much because she'll get beat again while u pretend she somehow won.

I thought she did enough to win 3 rounds. I don't think it was a dominant fight and I don't have anything against anybody who thinks she lost, it's completely reasonable to think Rose won the fight. I just think it was that close and gave it to Joanna. Not sure why you have to make it so personal by saying I'm "pretending", it wasn't at all a domination.

Back