Joanna does deserve title shot rematch

How long has a good left hook been a fluke? What's next, a fluke stiff jab?

I think if you multiple defend champ and you lose by fluke shot and not be dominated you should get a title shot.

Only scared Rose and scare Rose fans not want title shot because if Joanna so easy and not threat then it make for easy title defense for Rose.

She got crushed in 3 minutes. It wasn't a fluke. You are retarded in your opinions.

Not a fluke for sure but Joanna does deserve a another shot and I think she'll get it. UFC just have to bully Rose into that rematch, Dana starts yelling and cussing at her she'll start crying and sign the papers.

You're crazy if you think that was a fluke. She neutralized JJ's entire attack from the start of the fight, and dropped her twice. I don't think she deserves a rematch, but if she gets it the same outcome will happen

I think if you multiple defend champ and you lose by fluke shot and not be dominated you should get a title shot.

Only scared Rose and scare Rose fans not want title shot because if Joanna so easy and not threat then it make for easy title defense for Rose.
wasnt a fluke shto and did get dominated.

I'm not really a fan of either, but brah, Rose didn't look scared at all...she whooped that ass. Boy's don't cry got it done. You're the one who is projecting.

F-off with the instant rematches.

Seriously...do you want another Cain Velasquez situation? Where a fighter wastes their career fighting the same 2 guys for 10 years?

Every knockout is a fluke shot imo

PLEASE make an exception for this one. It was bound to happen.

igor-vovchanchyn-ko-o.gif

The trash BS she talked this time around has left me with a full stomach when it comes to her I mean cut the rose from the garden? Who in their right mind wants to hear shit like this again. She needs to go back to Poland and get back with the team that got her here and forget the bad habits she picked up in Florida. I want the Polish Joanna back. It is like Conor when he first come to the UFC he was funny as hell a easy to get excited about and now his mouth makes me sick, I still like him as long as I don't hear him say one word.

The problem with your argument is that Rose's knockdowns were arguably not flukes, the fact that there were more than one of them is evidence supporting the non-flukeness of them. Joanna was actually dominated in the fight, it isn't like she lost a close decision, or got knocked-out when she was ahead on rounds won.

Besides, it would be better for the strawweight division, as there aren't a whole lot of other good fights to make against Joanna should she win the rematch.

Last edited:
She defend a bunch of time and I believe deserves the chance to avenge what could have been an off night. by taking an immediate rematch and potentially losing she is really hamstringing herself in that division moving forward.. you lose to the champ twice you should not get a third shot for a long time.

The only immediate rematch I ever agreed with was Woodley/Thompson because it ended in a freaking draw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back