Joanna "I didnt tap" FormerChampion

giphy.gif

Tap or not...why is there DICK WEED growing out of that man's head?

It wasn't a tap,

She was just KOed so brutally her brain was sending all sorts of signals in distress which may have looked like a tap.

You know, like when you cut the head off a chicken it starts running around like a headless chicken.
Isn't it weird that chickens are headless after you cut their head off?

even before the loss, she struck me as someone who wouldn't handle losing particularly well. some serious denial there.

Must have trained with Ronda Rousey.......

I haven't followed the UFC that closely in the past year. But I do seem to
remember many Joanna Champion worship threads and little to no hate in the past.

When did the tide turn?

even before the loss, she struck me as someone who wouldn't handle losing particularly well. some serious denial there.
Is a hard pill to swallow most fight can't except things like that, Rockhold still salty as shit, Cody still think his the better fighter and it was stopped to early, Ronda still thinks she's undefeated and every Brazilian ever fought in MMA. In this sport there is too much ego and pride specially at the top.

remember many Joanna Champion worship threads and little to no hate in the past.

When did the tide turn?

Dunno I still love her to bits look forward to seeing her fight again.

I don’t think she tapped but people are gonna believe what they want to believe.

When did the tide turn?
When she went a bit far with the trash talk” and when she lost ,ate.Apparently she is overrated now. In other words people are complete twats.

Sometimes power is not everything, the right timing and catch you off guard your body goes into shock. Before Rockhold when was the last time Bisping knocked anyone out ? he caught a over confident Rockhold he never saw or expected that coming and got KO'ed. Same thing happened to GSP against Serra since when did Serra KO people ? GSP got over confident there and never saw that coming he even admitted him self. The shot that KO's you don't need to be hardest but the one you don't see or expect coming. We've never seen Rose KO or even knock down people with punches before no one including Joanna expected that. I'm sure Rockhold still don't think Bisping hits hard too.

Blablabla. Wall of text, no paragraphs and totally misses the point on the first phrase. Total fail of a post.

The point is that she is dishonest, immature and an extremely bad loser. She is unbearable, I hope she quits like Ronda and we never have to suffer her idiotic pre-fight antics and post fight lies ever again.

Blablabla. Wall of text, no paragraphs and totally misses the point on the first phrase. Total fail of a post.

The point is that she is dishonest, immature and an extremely bad loser. She is unbearable, I hope she quits like Ronda and we never have to suffer her idiotic pre-fight antics and post fight lies ever again.
Good luck with that mate. She isn’t retiring anytime soon.

It's been covered a few times, but yeah unbelievable that she has the nerve to say that. Was kind of hoping that beatdown would humble her so people could start liking her again, but deep down I think we all knew she wouldn't change. No worries, looking forward to her next beating then.

Basically saying Rose has no power...
giphy.gif

I hate my face. I need to kill myself.

IDK,, you might make the case that she was just planting her hand and it jerked or something...

But it's pretty similar to a tap, like how the hand goes back down to the same position flat..

Maybe she just has brain damage or is trying to cover it up

Well the first tap lines up perfectly with a shot to the side of the head which could have put her out again causing her hand to fall, but there's another small tap after that. Could be a conscious decision, a subconscious one, her brain scrambling because it was taking shots. None of it really matters though because she clearly got KO'd and people are just blowing things out of proportion because they don't like how she acted.

Eventually she will probably watch the tape or someone close to her will inform her what happened and she will accept that. But, fuck her for trying to rationalize a loss to herself to keep her motivated to come back stronger right?

This entire site loved her before she pulled a couple mean press moves against another popular fighter in Rose

Don't be petty, she's a solid fighter

You know, like when you cut the head off a chicken it starts running around like a headless chicken.
This statement is confusing. You mean the chicken head that was cut off? Cause how could it run with no legs?
Or if you mean the other chicken, isn't it just running like itself since doesn't have a head?

But on topic
A (wo)man is a (wo)man. And what I saw from this this (wo)man Saturday night, was garbage. Kimboanna, you did tap.

This entire site loved JJ before she pulled a couple mean press moves against another popular fighter in Rose

Don't be petty, she's a solid fighter regardless of how she frames a loss, we've seen sillier excuses after major upsets before by fighters hoping to save enough face to help stay afloat in popular opinion

She didn't tap... her hand was having a seizure.

Also, I find it just a little strange that she didn't throw a fit after the fight was called. Rose saw her tap and took mercy upon her for her sake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back