Joanna Jedrzejczyk is Delusional

Some people cant take an outspoken savage woman who dont wanna accept being #2.

WHATEVER it takes for her to keep fighting,im cool with. Alot of fighters who are trying to get the belt,will NEVER get it. Are they delusional? maybe? so the FUCK what!

I hope JJ annihlates her next opponent,whoever the unlucky broad is,because of this attitude.
She doesn't actually believe that she's the superior fighter though. The humble side of her knows Rose was better last fight and she was better this fight.

She's just playing the game, keeping her name relevant and In the mix. The fight was close enough to warrant a trilogy after a few wins. Based on that, you wouldn't expect her to just straight up say "rose was better, she's the better fighter"

In an Ideal world, sure..but this is the entertainment Industry and It's these fighters job to market / sell themselves and keep their names relevant / in the mix.

She doesn't actually believe that she's the superior fighter though. The humble side of her knows Rose was better last fight and she was better this fight.

She's just playing the game, keeping her name relevant and In the mix. The fight was close enough to warrant a trilogy after a few wins. Based on that, you wouldn't expect her to just straight up say "rose was better, she's the better fighter"

In an Ideal world, sure..but this is the entertainment Industry and It's these fighters job to market / sell themselves and keep their names relevant / in the mix.
I think she does believe it,honestly.

I think she does believe it,honestly.
nah. It's just like her being this "bully", playing mind games, calling herself the boogywoman and all that shit. She wasn't always like that, she's actually a sweet girl behind the scenes. At some point you could tell she realised she had to play sort of a "villain" role and got more serious about selling / marketing herself.

They'll absolutely do a trilogy out of this. Maybe not now but In the future. So her taking this stance makes the most sense.

WHATEVER it takes for her to keep fighting,im cool with. Alot of fighters who are trying to get the belt,will NEVER get it. Are they delusional? maybe? so the FUCK what!

I hope JJ annihlates her next opponent,whoever the unlucky broad is,because of this attitude.

Jeez... What's with you always white knighting women like Ronda and JJ?

Stats help her case, fight was close, 49-46 is ridiculous tho.

Let's see you have a super close fight and then not think you deserved to win.

Meh it was a good fight, and close to a degree. But most people would agree Eleven won that fight without controversy

She looks more like the Cryptkeeper.

UND9CzQd9qaLNq2bh2s2F0kKrJQ2iaQRJyv_L5t4GGvjxK5Yr3qQKXy-Jj_dhsY1LvyJhCehhL1x-1NHkAvGFcS7fYtOyhXt4pPVXxDcQ8yrrCLTg9KazYHYz2gobDiU_D9w1UM5OVBas_JKYfKBmfCke-6JzBAZ4XfqqJu5y6XX=w295-h231-nc
lmfao

I hope she goes up to 125 and fights Valentina, that would be a great fight...I think she's done at 115. If she ever fights Rose again, she loses again, some fighters just have the other persons number.

I don't mind cocky fighters. I think they are entertaining.

What I despise are cocky fighters that can't accept defeat. Fighters who won't acknowledge the fact that their opponent was better than them.

It happens often in WMMA. Ronda was the same.

Some people just can't take the L

It's called narcissism

A wise post.

Back