Joanna Jedrzejczyk Targeting UFC Comeback In 2021

Eater of Souls

Guardian of the Gate
@Silver
Reaction score
It is coming up to a year since we last saw Joanna Jedrzejczyk in the octagon, but the Polish star has admitted that she is already looking forward to her return. She recently revealed that she hasn’t retired from the sport, and plans to talk to the UFC bosses next month about a timetable for her next fight.

It was also revealed that she could be looking for a pay rise from the company as a reward for her performance in the last fight, which would be totally deserved as she was involved in a Fight of the Night against Zhang Weili.

More:

https://theovertimer.com/2021/01/uf...x8qSOn-JHNAPQEZcLugFLNZ3yD5ybIX2C-ex_MQaznil8

I didn't even know that she was retiring in the first place?

Why would she be retired? She last fought the champion to arguably a draw. Whether she touches gold again I am not sure but she is still a beast.
I agree it was a close fight, but once your head swells to twice its size, you start to rethink your life goals.

I agree it was a close fight, but once your head swells to twice its size, you start to rethink your life goals.
300 shots to the face with a pillow doesn't affect your long term health

Looking forward to her staredowns during weigh-ins...

200.gif

She had just done an interview where it sounded like 1 foot was out the door.. I wonder the quick switch around?

TS, the article you posted relays information from my interview with Joanna, but doesn't provide any link or reference to the original source. If you're the author of the article, thanks for that...

Here's the full interview, complete with all the info The Overtimer is taking credit for:

Last edited:
33 years old, two fights in the last two years, 2-4 in her last 6

Yep, better publicly ask for a raise. Totally deserved.

Back