@Silver
Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

No less than 2 people in the PBP were saying this fight was evidence of the UFC rigging fights. I swear, there are more people on sherdog that hate the ufc then there are actual fans of mma. The memes and culture are all really negative here.

No less than 2 people in the PBP were saying this fight was evidence of the UFC rigging fights. I swear, there are more people on sherdog that hate the ufc then there are actual fans of mma. The memes and culture are all really negative here.
You're just figuring this out sir?

Buckley looked awesome. A bit wild but he showed he's got the power, cardio and the fight IQ to hang with fighters that possess an elite skill set. A fight with Neal would for sure be fireworks.

Luque seemed to give up which will probably be the big memory of the fight but Buckley was winning by picking some slick shots at range and bombing when close.

I’m not saying it was fixed but Luque most certainly quit. It’s a pretty even fight and you just decide to flop to your back and turtle up and let the canvas and your forearms eat a bunch of shots until the ref stops it?

I’m not saying it was fixed but Luque most certainly quit. It’s a pretty even fight and you just decide to flop to your back and turtle up and let the canvas and your forearms eat a bunch of shots until the ref stops it?

A lot of times it's not super obvious that a guy took a shot that he really didn't like. Those are the shots that often alter their approach to the fight going forward.

Vicente quit during the fight. Usually guys give up a submission and don't just turtle. UFC doesn't look bad, Vicente does.

Wow. I honestly started thinking to myself that Luque was just letting Buckley punch himself out. Dude just pulled guard and turtle turtled. Terrible stuff from Luque. Sad.

Back