Economy Joe Biden's America...

The average person that is paying $100 more for groceries than they did 3 years ago, doesn't care about your 401K.
56% of all civilian private workers have work retirement plans, so the average American does actually care about 401k performance because they're invested as well.

Lmao. The increase I've seen is just from this year. Stop coping.

Were the inflation rates over 20%?

<Dany07>
The inflation adjusted value of the S&P 500 in January 2022 was 5393.35. The value of the S&P 500 as of today is 5297.10. The collective value of companies that the S&P 500 tracks (the 500 largest companies in America) has gone done since 2021.

The fact that you made money is irrelevant, people make plenty of money when the stock market dips or by buying and selling at the right time (even when the value of the stock market is low). The stock market goes up and down all the time. Your claim is that the fact that the Dow Jones has reached a nominal value of 40000 is somehow amazing despite the fact that when you adjust for inflation it is lower.

The inflation adjusted value of the S&P 500 in January 2022 was 5393.35. The value of the S&P 500 as of today is 5297.10. The collective value of companies that the S&P 500 tracks (the 500 largest companies in America) has gone done since 2021.

The fact that you made money is irrelevant, people make plenty of money when the stock market dips or by buying and selling at the right time (even when the value of the stock market is low). The stock market goes up and down all the time. Your claim is that the fact that the Dow Jones has reached a nominal value of 40000 is somehow amazing despite the fact that when you adjust for inflation it is lower.

Lmao cope post after cope post

The reality is I don't really give a shit about the performance or the historic highs under Biden.

I'm mostly just parodying you retards who spiked the ball every time the Dow went up one point under Trump.

Democrats run all the high crime cities and all the low crime cities mostly because Republicans just gave up trying.

and are their policies working? some of these places have 50+ straight years of democrat leadership and they're hell holes. makes you wonder what the actual cause is...

The reality is I don't really give a shit about the performance or the historic highs under Biden.

I'm mostly just parodying you retards who spiked the ball every time the Dow went up one point under Trump.
The Dow actually went up significantly under Trump when adjusted for inflation. From 25,644 on January 2017 to 35,949 on January 2021. That's an increase of 40%. Under Biden, the Dow Jones went from 35,949 on January 2021 to 39,869 today (as per https://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year-historical-chart), an increase of 11%.

So under Trump, we had 4x the real stock market growth we've had under Biden in almost the same time frame. And the only real growth seen throughout Biden's term was during the first year where most of his economic policies weren't even propagating through the economy yet. Other than that it's just been downhill and getting back to the peak in 2021.

Is there anything else you would like me to school you in?

Last edited:

Your entire existence is a parody.

Surely you can disprove is by showing me all the Republican run cities. I'll even give you a hint, the largest and only is Fort Worth and the crime rate is higher than NYC. The population is less than a million though.
There isn't even 10 US cities with a population over 1 million. I googled a handful of Forbe's top safest cities and the mayor was largely coming up as non-partisan.

GCq-1_hWAAEf2Eg

GCq-1_hXgAEif4K

- The President has nothing to do with gas prices
- The price is set globally, what we do in the U.S. has no impact on this.
- The price is set by gas companies
- The entire world has seen record increases in the cost of fuel even in Saudi Arabia.

policies absolutely affect what people pay at the pumps including everything else. trudeau created a carbon tax that started a domino effect of higher prices on everything. if you mess with energy, everything costs more.

- The President has nothing to do with gas prices
- The price is set globally, what we do in the U.S. has no impact on this.
- The price is set by gas companies
- The entire world has seen record increases in the cost of fuel even in Saudi Arabia.
Biden took credit when it went slightly down.

Bidgoat bless. 100+ mil votes this election looms.
BEST.
PRESIDENT.
EVER.
God Bless President Biden.
Dark Brandon using his dark forces on the stock market
The Dow Jones has TDS.
Its not their fault that red states propagate a culture of teen pregnancy, higher crime rate and lack of literacy. It keeps them dumb and broke so they keep voting the same sequence of republican politicians.....
Do any of you have anything to say about:
The Dow actually went up significantly under Trump when adjusted for inflation. From 25,644 on January 2017 to 35,949 on January 2021. That's an increase of 40%. Under Biden, the inflation adjusted Dow Jones went from 35,949 on January 2021 to 39,869 today (as per https://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year-historical-chart), an increase of 11%.

So under Trump, we had 4x the real stock market growth we've had under Biden in almost the same time frame. And the only real growth seen throughout Biden's term was during the first year where most of his economic policies weren't even propagating through the economy yet. Other than that it's just been downhill and getting back to the peak in 2021.

Or do you guys just show up in threads and circle-jerk each other to misleading information?

policies absolutely affect what people pay at the pumps including everything else. trudeau created a carbon tax that started a domino effect of higher prices on everything. if you mess with energy, everything costs more.

We produce more barrels per day domestically under Biden than any President in US history.

The Dow actually went up significantly under Trump when adjusted for inflation. From 25,644 on January 2017 to 35,949 on January 2021. That's an increase of 40%. Under Biden, the Dow Jones went from 35,949 on January 2021 to 39,869 today (as per https://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year-historical-chart), an increase of 11%.

You're clearly missing the point, attributing the stock market success or failure to the President is fucking retarded and you dorks do it all the time.

You're clearly missing the point, attributing the stock market success or failure to the President is fucking retarded and you dorks do it all the time.
I agree that presidents don't have a huge effect on the stock market. They do set some economic policies that contribute to it. However, I never mentioned Biden in my original post. I simply showed that the stock market has not improved since 2021 when you adjust for inflation. Do you not think this is an important piece of information that people should know in regards to the reality of the performance of the stock market?

I also gave a reason why the stock market has been doing well recently, mainly due to speculative investments in AI and that if those investments don't pan out the stock market could be in trouble. That could happen under the next president who could easily be Trump. I again, never mentioned Trump or Biden at all in my post.

But for some reason, you said I was coping and you thanked Joe Biden afterwards. You are the one who brought up Biden with respect to the stock market and attacked me, despite my post not being political at all.

Back