Social Joe Rogan’s Awkward Interview with The Rock…

The Rock joined the nation of domination months before Pride 1, so his tell doesnt fit, there was no Pride events during his injury recovery time.
Ok thanks for the info. So he's either lying outright or his memory is jumbled.

All the Rock did was..he took those tough question and that 500 pound elephant... shined em' both up real nicely...

The rock is such a phony his interviews are so disingenuous always keeping the good guy facade for corporate america for the sponsors.

Half the time, Joe wouldn't shut up and Rock kept parroting what he was saying.

They also said that guys like the Shamrocks and Royce Gracie would find a way to be a champion in modern MMA, due to champions mentality, whilst completely ignoring Royce getting his shit pushed in by Matt Hughes.

Joe can be very entertaining when he has wrestlers on. His one with Jake Roberts was tremendous. Wrestlers, especially the old timers, have led dramatic, fascinating lives. Focus on that instead of shooting the shit about BS.

Rock grew up in a wrestlers family and shared locker rooms with some all time greats. He must have a huge catalogue of stories, but few were shared.

Pride didnt exist til Rock was becoming a huge star. yes hes gonna give up 5 million a year here in the US to go live in Rampages homeless van and take dives for legitimate businessmen in sweaters
You clearly don't know anything about The Rock, so let me clue you in, smart guy.

Ever since he was a little boy he wanted to work for the Yakuza, even if it just meant throwing fights for them.

Pride 1 was in October 1997 and Pride 2 was dated march 15 1998.

The Rock joined the nation of domination in August 1997 months before Pride 1.

Is it possible Pride put out the word they were looking for fighters / pro wrestlers many months before Pride 1? And is it possible Rock could've heard about it and considered it briefly?

This is the second varation of Rock saying he wanted to be a MMA fighter. Original version was it was for the UFC and now he's talking about Pride after he started talking about doing a Mark Kerr movie

this was one of the worst podcasts Rogan has done.

no intriguing questions, all surface level, bro $***.

I was really looking forward to this. How can you make an interview of one of the most successful WWE Stars ever, suck?

The Rock is a crafty guy. He for the first time ever hurt his reputation badly with the Oprah/Hawaii thing and immediately ran back his base the WWE for a cameo. Then he patches it up with Joe Rogan and kisses ass over there.

He’s a hard worker, that’s for sure.

What's this about?

Rock still a lightweight in the BS'ing division. Got a long way to go before he's on Master Seagal, Hulk's, or Jason Blaha's level.

I also dreamt of becoming a record selling novelist but then i found out i cant read or write.

I heard Brock Lesnar is rumored to go on Joe Rogan podcast. Does anyone know when he'll be on?

I guess we shouldn’t be surprised Rock is a liar. Almost anyone you find at the top bladed a lot of people to get there, told a lot of lies etc. Just look at Hulk Hogan.

The Rock robbed Booker T bad too, by stealing the “if ya smell!!!” Bit.

Back