Joe Rogan "Adesanya is one the greatest Human Beings I have ever met"

Rogan doesn't need anyone to have his back. If that is the main reason he is praising Adesanaya (I don't think it is) that is lame.

I would argue that Joe expressing his views on covid was one of Rogan's highest points. Choosing to take the path of least resistance is weak.

I'm talking about when people were bringing up clips of Rogan supposedly being a racist in order to cancel him.

Most people would appreciate the fact that someone stepped up for them in a situation like that.

I'm talking about when people were bringing up clips of Rogan supposedly being a racist in order to cancel him.

Most people would appreciate the fact that someone stepped up for them in a situation like that.

Every person Rogan has ever met is the greatest human

I met Izzy many times back when he lived in Perth a lifetime ago. He's a friendly guy, witty funny af who generally listens to people with a smile and eye contact and you instantly feel like he's a true friend when you're around. We got plastered and ended up rapping big L's lifestyles album together in my mates shed at a house party passing spliffs around. He's an excellent human. Most of you would have 1% of this guys aura on your best day on earth. Salty bunch of losers

I met Izzy many times back when he lived in Perth a lifetime ago. He's a friendly guy, witty funny af who generally listens to people with a smile and eye contact and you instantly feel like he's a true friend when you're around. We got plastered and ended up rapping big L's lifestyles album together in my mates shed at a house party passing spliffs around. He's an excellent human. Most of you would have 1% of this guys aura on your best day on earth. Salty bunch of losers
Calm down Izzy.

"Excellent human". That's some cringey shit to say. Your sci fi story overall is pretty bad because you wrote it down with conviction that anyone would believe it.

Im ok with Izzy though.

Adesanya seems a loyal dude, during COVID he did some fucked up quarantine, like 6 weeks in total just so he could go and corner someone from CKB, maybe Riddell? And it was just after he'd had a fight so he'd done it then too of course.

Well, yeah. He gave Rogan an N-word pass. Who WOULDN'T appreciate that?

to try and paint him as a racist.
Rogan is racist because he thinks that whites have superior and different brains to black people, not because the MSM compiled a video of every time Rogan ever said the n-word on his podcast with zero context.

And the MSM doesn't actually care that he's racist (because Rogan's racism had been online for over a decade and they did nothing), they only cared about what Rogan said regarding alternative treatments to covid.

Back