Media Joe rogan chatting bullocks about aj

I’m being soft, it could actually reach 1.5+ All these fights mentioned are PPV.
You're being soft in the head. Doing 750K would be a an amazing feat. No way it does more than that.

BTW, this thread has the most british title I have ever read on this board.

Not an attention seeker my bang bros. I just don’t like Brits always screaming robbery that there’s no room for objective debate. Or that Wilder has fought nothing but “bums” etc... the clowns start to get insecure when they realize Brits will focus on the new Gypsie King and Wilder while Hearn does whatever he does with AJ.
But that fight was clearly a robbery. I want to see Fury fight Joshua now I'd love to see a legitimate best heavyweight in the world be crowned

But that fight was clearly a robbery. I want to see Fury fight Joshua now I'd love to see a legitimate best heavyweight in the world be crowned

Fabrication is nothing new. Same goes for
Classic propaganda. UK fans claiming that Wilder got “schooled” or that Fury won all the rounds expect the knockdowns just truly shows why British boxing fans in all honesty dksab.

Don't feed the troll.
Why not? He's not going to go away. Like you I'm amazed he hasn't even got double yellows yet. He regularly accuses fighters of using PED's with no evidence but nothing get's done.

You're being soft in the head. Doing 750K would be a an amazing feat. No way it does more than that.

Wilder vs Fury will have the same impact as Canelo vs GGG. Don’t you understand hype? ESPN, Showtime talk about it. The fact that Dan Rafael is on to Deontay with him being lead editor will have its influence for many that actually don’t like Wilder.

I seen it all. Americans that have hated PBC and Wilder will turn around and support him because the following for Tyson or Holyfield will always be there. In the end, macho men, super bowl dudes etc, gravitate to Heavyweights like Wilder.

Wilder is growing at an exponential rate here in the USA.

This is why British fans hate what’s happening. They claim Joshua is more popular than Wilder in the USA. Utter “Sandra bullocks”. @Seano @Philtard

Why not? He's not going to go away. Like you I'm amazed he hasn't even got double yellows yet. He regularly accuses fighters of using PED's with no evidence but nothing get's done.
If more people ignore him (in theory) the less he'll post. Surely that's good for everyone, right? lol

I said Wlad was most likely on Meldonium as it wasn’t an illegal or banned substance, with high rates of EU block Olympians or athletes (etc) being banned from events cause of Meldonium and yet you cry “what proof?”

What proof is needed when it wasn’t a banned substance? He had no fault whatsoever. Why you so protective for Wlad? That’s retarded.

I said Wlad was most likely on Meldonium as it wasn’t an illegal or banned substance, with high rates of EU block Olympians or athletes (etc) being banned from events cause of Meldonium and yet you cry “what proof?”

What proof is needed when it wasn’t a banned substance? He had no fault whatsoever. Why you so protective for Wlad? That’s retarded.
Because you claimed that it was the reason that Wlad handled Wilder in sparring. Clearly that's just patent BS. Wlad handled Wilder because he was a much better boxer than Wilder.

If more people ignore him (in theory) the less he'll post. Surely that's good for everyone, right? lol
It doesn't seem to work like that. He just troll posts and starts up stupid threads and the mods just let him.

Because you claimed that it was the reason that Wlad handled Wilder in sparring. Clearly that's just patent BS. Wlad handled Wilder because he was a much better boxer than Wilder.

Again you bring up sparring sessions. Lol.

I punked you about Wlad most likely on Meldonium because you brag about a sparring session. Ask anybody here how much weight a sparring session bares. Legend has it that Canelo at age 20 handled himself proper against GGG in sparring. Unknown Hendrix popped GGG on the canvas in sparring years ago... so what...

Rogan is a jackass and should be ignored entirely. Hope no one thinks we’re all that ignorant in the States lol.

However, OP, your comment is equally as stupid.

Again you bring up sparring sessions. Lol.

I punked you about Wlad most likely on Meldonium because you brag about a sparring session. Ask anybody here how much weight a sparring session bares. Legend has it that Canelo at age 20 handled himself proper against GGG in sparring. Unknown Hendrix popped GGG on the canvas in sparring years ago... so what...
Sparring gives a good idea of what would happen in a fight. Wlad would spark out Wilder if they met in the ring for real at the time. And yeah Canelo did well against GGG in sparring, and he also did well against GGG in real fights. So yeah sparring does give a good indicator of what would happen in a real fight.

Sparring gives a good idea of what would happen in a fight. Wlad would spark out Wilder if they met in the ring for real at the time. And yeah Canelo did well against GGG in sparring, and he also did well against GGG in real fights. So yeah sparring does give a good indicator of what would happen in a real fight.

You think sparring has the same protocol as a real fight? You hire guys to get specific works in. Some guys go over the top in sparring when they’re not supposed too. Abel Sanchez restricts any type of heavy sparring or else you’re kicked out, and that includes guys towards GGG. De La Hoya kicked out Valero cause he was being too wreckless for the Pacquiao camp. Oscar at that time could do 160 and KO Valero if he wanted to...

Learn about sparring.

You think sparring has the same protocol as a real fight? You hire guys to get specific works in. Some guys go over the top in sparring when they’re not supposed too. Abel Sanchez restricts any type of heavy sparring or else you’re kicked out, and that includes guys towards GGG. De La Hoya kicked out Valero cause he was being too wreckless for the Pacquiao camp. Oscar at that time could do 160 and KO Valero if he wanted to...

Learn about sparring.
You didn't discount anything I said. Try again GOATfucker.

Sherdog posters fabricating Fury’s “retirement.” That was pretty fucking dumb. It's clear that Fury retired.

You wouldn’t make a good lawyer. Fury was not allowed to box under the BBBofC for his substance abuse and other things... that was a solid 2 years. Instead of accepting punishment from the BBBofC and not worry about banned substances since he was still liable, he made fake claims of retirement, and a couple months later he called it quits. The only reason the BBBofC even allowed Fury to return for benefit of doubt was because he was diagnosed officially with mental issues. Therefore, for a guy claiming to be retired, was merely confused or else you wouldn’t explain how Fury was justified his license even though he didn’t TEChNICALLy fulfill his suspension.

Learn politics. The real guys in industry knew all this. It’s why BT Sport, Showtime and the rest of the world call Fury the Lineal Champion. This for the big dogs bro

Back