Joe Rogan: fighters are lucky Lebron plays basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sure, a guy who cant fight would wreck the ufc heavyweight division. When are people going to ignore rogans stupid hyperbole. might as well store this under if a gorilla chose to fight in the ufc instead of be a goruilla he would be ufc champ.

Most gifted athlete ... IN THE WORLD? James?

Let him run 90 minutes with Cristiano Ronaldo pace and you'll see your most physically gifted athlete in the world...

Don't get me wrong -he is a hell of an athlete, but most gifted? Not even close.

Would be dope though to see him in a combat sport.

When it comes to athletes -I would love to see someone on a Michael Phelps level of athleticism.
LOL at Ronaldo. I said physically gifted. ronaldo is a little manlet that doesn't use his entire upper body

Lebron has a Jonathan Goulet level chin though. Look how easily he is rocked:

lebron-james-flop-knicks-2012.gif

lebron-james-flop-2011.gif

Imagine a punch from Ngannou... Good lord!<15>
looks like the type of guy who would fake getting kneed on the ground to disqualify his opponent

Let him run 90 minutes with Cristiano Ronaldo pace and you'll see your most physically gifted athlete in the world...

Don't get me wrong -he is a hell of an athlete, but most gifted? Not even close.

When it comes to athletes -I would love to see someone on a Michael Phelps level of athleticism.
Yes because soccer players who collapse when someone brushes against them would fare well in MMA.

Baseball players are the best. Stipe, former baseball player. Michael Jordan, sucked at baseball. Deion Sanders, 2 Super Bowls, 0 World Series. Baseball is at the top of the pyramid.
Deion Sanders was a very good baseball player.

LOL. CR more athletic than LeBron

There is no single definition for athleticism.

But for sheer playground athleticism, or combine athleticism, I’d say Lebron blows Ronaldo completely out of the water.

Also don’t get confused. Lebron has fucking insane cardio. Probably not Ronaldo level, but still crazy.

Lebron and Bo Jackson are the biggest athletic freaks I’ve ever seen.

Totally agree about the athleticism definition. I also never get the moment when someone turns from b level athlete to an a level.

I would not be so sure about James being better overall athlete than Ronaldo.

But - here is something that I learned working around the world with different nations. If you're from US you'll most probably prefer American football and NBA athletes over "Soccer" ones.

Here in Europe we don't really care about basketball. Football (Soccer) is the big thing.

And we always had did discussions which athletes are more athletic.

So let's just maybe agree, James and Cristiano are on another planet compared to MMA fighters. In probably any aspect beside of destroying other faces.

Someone like you always talks slick shit when black athletes are praised. Don't think your coded bullshit does not stick out.

Lebron has the body but doesn’t have heart for human cockfighting. He is a flopping pussy.

Last edited:
I doubt it, I have a very strong feeling that LeBron takes a punch worse than Lesnar.

5k check vs $1000000000 sponsors alone

Let's see Ronaldo dunk on 6'8" guys regularly.

6'8" 250 lbs monster. Imagine Lebron beginning kickboxing training as a teenager. Dude would probably have more head kick and knee ko's than anybody.

lebron-james-shirtless-nike-commercial-shoot-09.jpg

so ronaldo cant keep up with top marathoners, so I guess they are the best athletes

physically he could do it. but what about mentally? being a fighter isn't just about physicality. if you are not okay with consistently getting hit in the face for a living, no amount of strength or size is going to help.

lol sure, a guy who cant fight would wreck the ufc heavyweight division. When are people going to ignore rogans stupid hyperbole. might as well store this under if a gorilla chose to fight in the ufc instead of be a goruilla he would be ufc champ.
Did you even listen to what he said? He said imagine if Lebron decided to train martial arts growing up rather than basketball. He didn't say "lebron could come to the UFC today and win the title"

Hope this helps.

if lebron had to do mma, he would probably try to make it always be 5 on 5 mma and he would make his team up uf the top 4 heavyweights and himself and only allow unranked people to fight them. and if they actually did punch him he would complain it was an eye poke or a low blow

MMA would be lucky to have an athlete of that caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back