Joe Rogan goes off on a fan during the last UFC tonight episode

Hollywood types always develop big egos. This is no surprise.

My god the idiocy of this post.

So that would mean, statistically, there are only 9 other games on the Internet and each has 10% of online gamers, dispersed equally.

So according to HeexX, there are only 10 online games.

Jesus Christ man, the level of your intelligence is embarrassing. How do you function in normal life? You can't even do basic math.

Haha, are you fucking serious? Okay, since you can't deal with the phrase "one tenth", let's use percentage.

Say 10% of the total players play dota, 15% wow, 15% league, 12% diablo 3, the rest play other online games (about 20-30 with noticable percentage). The number of players playing dota is one tenth, aka 10%. The number of players playing diablo 3 is slightly more than one tenth, about one eighth, aka 12%. How the fuck is this indicitative of there only being 10 games? Are you completely nuts or just a really bad troll? :)

inb4
db0.jpg

This is what you said:

First of all, I don't know why are you making up that 10% of total players play dota, but it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, you said that there is 1:10 chance I'd be correct that you played Dota yesterday.

That either means, there are only 10 online games, or you're playing 10 games (which wouldn't surprise me).

You have to be a troll, I refuse to accept that anyone can be this dumb.

No, your way of trying to think rationally here is incredibly flawed.

If you ask some random guy (which I am to you, since you know nothing about me or my gaming habits) if I had played an online game yesterday and I said yes, there's a 10% chance that this game was dota, considering 10% of the total online players play dota. You have to be really fucking bad at math or just a bad rational thinker if you think that means there are only 10 games. Another point: There's a bigger chance of me being a wow-player or a league of legends player. If you ask a random gamer what he played yesterday, and he had only played one title, there's about a 30% chance that game was either league of legends or world of warcraft (if these two each take up 15% of total online players, which for the sake of argument they are).

The picture was for you by the way. I was expecting that kind of response, hence the "inb4". It didn't happen though, you just digged yourself further down the hole of embarrassment. Lovely.

If you ask some random guy (which I am to you, since you know nothing about me or my gaming habits) if I had played an online game yesterday and I said yes, there's a 10% chance that this game was dota, considering 10% of the total online players play dota. You have to be really fucking bad at math or just a bad rational thinker if you think that means there's only 10 games.

You must be bad at rational thinking if you think that "10% of online gamers play dota" means "10% of all online gamers are playing Dota right now"

You must be bad at rational thinking if you think that "10% of online gamers play dota" means "10% of all online gamers are playing Dota right now"

And here's the kicker: I never said such a thing. It's also completely irrelevant to the argument I'm making.

Jesus H Christ, this thread is abhorrent. Even by Sherdog standards. What the fuck are you guys even talking about at this point?

1099.gif

LOL, this is hilarious.

You said there was 1:10 chance of me guessing that you played Dota. That means, in math terms, you're either playing 10 online games or there exist only 10 games according to you.

Indeed it is.

Here's what you simply do not understand: To you, I'm a random guy. You know nothing about me. The global amount of online players playing DotA is about 10%. Hence there's a 10% chance of you being right if you ask a random player if he plays dota (given he only played that one title). If you on the other hand knew me, and knew that I play ten games and each game as regularly as the other, then your argument would make sense. That's not the case however.

Oh yeah, and just because there are 10% of players that play dota, that does not mean someone has 10% chance of correctly guessing what game you played yesterday.

I actually feel bad for someone with this level of intelligence. I'm very sorry man. :icon_sad:

Given I had only played one title yesterday, yes, that's precisely what it means. It's also the absolutely simplest way to deal with this question mathematically (percentage of players actively playing a game).

That's funny. It's also true if you'd apply it to yourself. I suspect you're a troll though, or simply just a person with an incredibly flawed view of himself.

Jesus H Christ, this thread is abhorrent. Even by Sherdog standards. What the fuck are you guys even talking about at this point?

1099.gif

You think? :icon_lol:

I'm basically just teaching elementary level math at this point with a few insults thrown in here and there. Or more likely feeding the troll.

That was supposed to be a joke?

Now when I think about it, it's not really surprising that a fan of unfunny midget comes up with unfunny joke.

You weren't supposed to find it funny you raging moron. It was about you. God I have to explain everything to you.

I'm like "500+ posts? How could they still be talking about this?" Then click the last page to see a torrent of internet diarrhea.

Amazingly embarassing posts by elbowtheice in this thread.

It's like he thinks his only mission in life is to convince everyone that Joe Rogan is a hypocrite and is not a good comedian.

WELL GUESS WHAT, subjective opinions are just that, subjective.

The people who agree with you will still agree with you, the people who disagree, you will not manage to get them to hate Joe Rogan all of a sudden.

You're like a rampant Christian trying to convert atheists into believing in fairytales except you're on another level of retardation.

The guy is literally spamming F5 to reply as fast as he can to everyone with his, what he thinks, witty comebacks and solid arguments.

Embarassing user of the year award ---------------> elbowtheice

If you are a troll then 10/10 but if not...Yikes.

Pretty confident he is one of those guys who feels better about himself for putting down someone rich and famous.

What a douche move. Also putting RR on the spot cause someone "from the truck" told him to. He should know better than that. He's slippin imo.

I used to really like Joe, his passion for the sport, his knowledge, but little by little he's starting to annoy me. With his ego, he always has to be right, and that type of person annoys me. He thinks he's so smart when half the stuff that comes out of his mouth is completely wrong. When he tries to pull scientific facts and what not on his podcast.

But the thing that really annoys me is when he always has to correct Goldberg during fights. So Goldberg said something stupid again. Just LET IT GO. He gets into a pissin contest with a guy (Goldie) who doesn't even give a fug, and doesn't even know it's going on.

I was on the fence about a year ago but now I'm really starting to dislike him more and more.

LOL at Rogan making fun of other people's looks. His body is disgusting thanks to years of PED use.

rogan1.jpg

Rogan is a weirdly disproportionate man, and most likely a cuckold.

I like his commentary and some of his podcasts but I think it's only healthy that we all remind ourselves that Rogan is indeed a snake oil salesman. Like him and appreciate him all you want but keep your distance.

just watched it, and most of you are reaching badly. No one looked embarrassed, it wasn't awkward and the crowd were happy that he shot the guy down. By the sounds of things, that particular fan had been at it all night.

Your life would instantly improve if you stopped looking for a reason to be mad.

love <3

I am a completely random guy. You know nothing about me.

Say there are 200 online games - there's more, but let's just say there's 200 for this example.

10% of all online players play Dota. I'm one of them. Now, 5% play quake, 2% play tetris, 7% play Unreal Tournament, etc. etc.

So now you have to guess what game I play. You have to guess what game I play (out of 200) and you only have 1 shot to do so.

How in the hell do you think you have 10% chance of correctly guessing what game do I play? Do you still see how idiotic that joke of an argument is?

Not only do you not know how odds work, but you also don't know how percentages and statistics work.

At this point you're embarrassing yourself. :icon_lol:

I'd obviously take a guess at the statistically most likely answer. Do you honestly not understand this? If I ask a hundred people, statistically ten will say they play dota 2 the most, fifteen will say they play wow the most, one will say they play quake or whatever. You're obviously not gonna guess quake, you're gonna take a guess at wow, or some other likely answer.

Rogan is a weirdly disproportionate man, and most likely a cuckold.

I like his commentary and some of his podcasts but I think it's only healthy that we all remind ourselves that Rogan is indeed a snake oil salesman. Like him and appreciate him all you want but keep your distance.

What makes you think he's a cuckold? What jealousy does to some people is indeed crazy.

Back