Joe Rogan is this generation's Larry King

Tucker Carlson seems infinitely cooler in this clip than he was or is on TV.

Larry King never got involved so much in the interview and the topics though. Rogan definitely guides the conversations to where he wants them to go, and offers up his often clueless opinion pretty forcefully. But he does have a pretty wide variety of guests on like Larry King did.

LOL at Carlson saying Rogan lets his guests "freeball" on his show

Tucker Carlson is this generations Benedict Arnold. Betraying the American people to be a schill for Putin among other things.
uuuuuumm yeah... gonna say I disagree and don't even follow you on that one. Interesting opinion though.

Larry King never got involved so much in the interview and the topics though. Rogan definitely guides the conversations to where he wants them to go, and offers up his often clueless opinion pretty forcefully. But he does have a pretty wide variety of guests on like Larry King did.

LOL at Carlson saying Rogan lets his guests "freeball" on his show
Yea here's another controlling interview mastermind MAGA Rogan at it again.

Yea here's another controlling interview mastermind MAGA Rogan at it again.

Thanks for posting, interesting topic. I'll check it later. But if I scan it, it's mostly the guest talking. How is Joe controlling here? I've seen several of his podcasts where he directs the flow, this is seems not one of them.

Charlie Rose was the greatest interviewer alive, but they #metoo'd him with one of the most bullshit cases you'll ever come across.

Nobody else is worth watching.

Charlie Rose was the greatest interviewer alive, but they #metoo'd him with one of the most bullshit cases you'll ever come across.

Nobody else is worth watching.
I have been working under the assumption that there was a toilet brimming with shit involved in this case. Are you saying this isn't true?

uuuuuumm yeah... gonna say I disagree and don't even follow you on that one. Interesting opinion though.
You didn't see any of his Putin interview? He did a thing on how Russia is seemingly better than the US. Went shopping in a grocery store and was gushing about how amazing it was and then it was only X rubles which was about $100 USD. Claimed it was cheaper cost of living then the US as the same groceries would be about $400. He left out the part where the average Russian earns the equivalent of $200/week. He is a troll and a scumbag wrapped and served as a shit sandwich to the uneducated.

So does Joe, so its the same.
Joe hasn't been good in like a decade sir.
whaaaaaaaat?? Holy OPINION batman! You mean his podcast was better when it was just him and Redban smoking weed and talking about aliens and conspiracy theories? wooooooooow....

Last edited:
You didn't see any of his Putin interview? He did a thing on how Russia is seemingly better than the US. Went shopping in a grocery store and was gushing about how amazing it was and then it was only X rubles which was about $100 USD. Claimed it was cheaper cost of living then the US as the same groceries would be about $400. He left out the part where the average Russian earns the equivalent of $200/week. He is a troll and a scumbag wrapped and served as a shit sandwich to the uneducated.
The part where he walked around in a grocery store and whatnot? Yeah I saw it. Yeah I don't think he factored in what the locals make. This is a HUUUUUGE mistake made by Americans when they travel. Also I don't think everyone is as "uneducated" as you think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back