Joe Rogan is this generation's Larry King

The part where he walked around in a grocery store and whatnot? Yeah I saw it. Yeah I don't think he factored in what the locals make. This is a HUUUUUGE mistake made by Americans when they travel. Also I don't think everyone is as "uneducated" as you think.
The ones that lap up his Half Truths and Bold Faced Lies most certainly are. Same as the geniuses that lap up Alex Jones' crap. That guy makes hundreds of millions ripping off morons with his Info Wars garbage. The only Info War is his war an reality.

whaaaaaaaat?? Holy OPINION batman! You mean his podcast was better when it was just him and Redban smoking weed and talking about aliens and conspiracy theories? wooooooooow....

He was better before he had a whole crew of shitty comics around him, and before his ego was as inflated as Conor's foot.

I don't care to listen to that bumble fuck talking to smart people and regurgitating their knowledge over the next 6-10 podcasts.

He's not as smart as people say he is, he's a parrot that repeats what he heard.

Not my cup of tea sir.

The ones that lap up his Half Truths and Bold Faced Lies most certainly are. Same as the geniuses that lap up Alex Jones' crap. That guy makes hundreds of millions ripping off morons with his Info Wars garbage. The only Info War is his war an reality.
Well.... That's just a whole buncha ball-o-OPINIONS. If there was an opinion award in for this thread, you'd certainly win it. You'd just have to hope no one cross references your opinions off of reality or something like that. Because if even a small % of what you are saying is correct Joe would have agreed to do a 18th season of Fear Factor sometime around 2015 or so.

edit: plus.... if what you are saying was true, wouldn't you have already been more successful and surpassed Joe many years ago? I mean.... maybe you are and just keeping it on the down low???

He was better before he had a whole crew of shitty comics around him
Well... that's your opinion but OK. He had comics on his podcast since the early days.
and before his ego was as inflated as Conor's foot.
I guess I'll take your wor.. er... ummm opinion for it
I don't care to listen to that bumble fuck talking to smart people and regurgitating their knowledge over the next 6-10 podcasts.
Daaaang man... If you stop listening to him now... What will come of his podcast? I don't think he is ready for that kind of revenue loss. He might have to sell his Tesla to make ends meet.
He's not as smart as people say he is,
Who says he is? Even he admits he's not.
he's a parrot
I mean, my neighbor actually has a parrot so I know what one looks like. But I'll take you word for it.
that repeats what he heard.
He has admitted that also.
Not my cup of tea sir.
I am guessing Hasan Piker or Don Lemon is more to your liking? Fair enough.
Edit: Are you the guy that had a huge meltdown a couple of years ago on this very subject? How'd that go for you then? How'd the predictions of "he won't last much longer!!" go for you?

Alex actually believes that stuff though, there have been ex staffers of his that have come forward and stated as such. If you ask me, he throws a lot of spears to only ever land a couple. But he does occasionally expose things that have later proven to be true

He was better before he had a whole crew of shitty comics around him, and before his ego was as inflated as Conor's foot.
I have to admit, I like Rogan, but his comedy crew of ass leeches is one of thee worst things about the show. Worse, its catapulted them higher to a status that they aren't funny enough to really sustain. Segura is the exception

I have to admit, I like Rogan, but his comedy crew of ass leeches is one of thee worst things about the show. Worse, its catapulted them higher to a status that they aren't funny enough to really sustain. Segura is the exception

Yeah its unfortunate for sure sir.
I just can't listen to that anymore tbh.

Well... that's your opinion but OK. He had comics on his podcast since the early days.

I guess I'll take your wor.. er... ummm opinion for it

Daaaang man... If you stop listening to him now... What will come of his podcast? I don't think he is ready for that kind of revenue loss. He might have to sell his Tesla to make ends meet.

Who says he is? Even he admits he's not.

I mean, my neighbor actually has a parrot so I know what one looks like. But I'll take you word for it.

He has admitted that also.

I am guessing Hasan Piker or Don Lemon is more to your liking? Fair enough.
Edit: Are you the guy that had a huge meltdown a couple of years ago on this very subject? How'd that go for you then? How'd the predictions of "he won't last much longer!!" go for you?

I don't care what happens to his podcast, nor is this a fuckin protest.
I haven't listened to it in many years so I imagine me not listening hasn't changed anything for it...but it did for me.

You're over here white knighting for him like you're trying to get in his pants.
Nobody cares that you're his #1 fangirl btw.

Charlie Rose was the greatest interviewer alive, but they #metoo'd him with one of the most bullshit cases you'll ever come across.

Nobody else is worth watching.
He ended up apologizing and admitting he did shit. Not sure how that is one of the most bullshit cases you’ll come across.

He isn’t funny, but it’s undeniable he has the biggest platform in popular culture. He will be the first billionaire comedian.

I can see it...but only if Larry King got high on his show on the regular and did shrooms and talked about machine elves...otherwise practically identical

He ended up apologizing and admitting he did shit. Not sure how that is one of the most bullshit cases you’ll come across.
LOL, no, he didn't. He didn't admit to any malfeasance. He offered a political mea culpa that amounted to, "Oh, I feel terrible that these women regret their decision". Because he didn't rape or intimidate anyone. The women's own testimonies conceded they offered no resistance.

LOL, no, he didn't. He didn't admit to any malfeasance. He offered a political mea culpa that amounted to, "Oh, I feel terrible that these women regret their decision". Because he didn't rape or intimidate anyone. The women's own testimonies conceded they offered no resistance.
Pretty sure he said he acted inappropriately. He got away with stuff being in a position of power and got caught. Went to the well too many times.

Joe has definitely cornered the Stonertainment market although that makes him closer to Jerry Springer than Larry King.

I don't care what happens to his podcast,
Especially since you were wrong... yes you'd better just scoff it off with the ol' "eh don't care anyways". Flashback to Jr. High huh?
nor is this a fuckin protest.
Whether it is or not... it failed.
I haven't listened to it in many years so I imagine me not listening hasn't changed anything for it...but it did for me.
Hasn't changed and won't change. This world isn't always about "me me me me me".
You're over here white knighting for him like you're trying to get in his pants.
Nobody cares that you're his #1 fangirl btw.
When in doubt and all else has failed... double down and use the "oh doah gay girl gaaay girl bla bla!!" route. You know we can all see that, right? You didn't learn from your meltdown a while back??

Charlie Rose was the greatest interviewer alive, but they #metoo'd him with one of the most bullshit cases you'll ever come across.

Nobody else is worth watching.

I have been working under the assumption that there was a toilet brimming with shit involved in this case. Are you saying this isn't true?

Pretty sure he said he acted inappropriately. He got away with stuff being in a position of power and got caught. Went to the well too many times.
Anyone going to verify this shit thing?

Of all my assignments for Charlie Rose, the one that came with the oddest sense of happiness was when he asked that I unclog the toilet in the master bedroom of his Bellport home. It was brimming with feces and had left the upstairs smelling like a factory farm. My yellow dish gloves were flimsy and it was impossible to move the plunger without excrement slopping from the bowl. But I confidently reassured myself, “No man would ask this of a woman with whom he wanted to have sex.”

Back