John Dodson has never been finished in 37 pro fights

He got flash ko'd in a fight or two before i think, had to be a while back because refs weren't so jumpy and let it play out. Someone here surely knows what fight.
He has / had good recovery and great cardio, not just a good chin in a small weight class.

He got robbed in the first fight!
8Zn9ls.gif

SSNYD6.gif

Reactions: Ruv
He did pretty good for his small stature. Big power, quick on his feet.
I've got a mild little people phobia, so he'd still scare me if he jumped out from behind a tree.

Only lost to the best in the division. Would've been champ if DJ didn't exist.

It's crazy how quick he still is. Dude effortlessly threw a combo with like 5 lead hooks in BKFC lol.
He has hands! I was amazed at his BKFC fights

I've been loving his post-UFC career. I wish I paid more attention to him when he was fighting in the UFC.

Didn't realize he was in BKFC, gonna have to check him out.

Always a fun guy to a watch, and a crazy good athlete. Allegedly could dunk at what 5'3, though I question that, and saw him do American Ninja Warrior back in the day. He flew through the course and only fell cause his arms were too short to grip the one obstacle.

He’s 2 - 0 in BKFC (both 1st round KOs), and is going to be a champion in that promotion. Speed kills.. And he still has it at 38 yrs old.

Always liked Dodson, but he had completely fallen off my radar. Good to hear he still seems able to get things done, shall have to tune in the next time he has a bare knuckle fight.

Back