Johnny Walker contracts Covid for the 2nd time

One case buddy, look up at statistics. Numbers don't lie

The statistics are everywhere I don't get your point. The issue here isn't that young healthy people won't breeze through having COVID, I am not young but I am healthy and I got through it without terrible effects. The issue is transmission. You being young and healthy and asymptomatic could easily give it to someone who could get very sick from it. If you don't give a shit about anyone other than yourself I guess that's fine but for the rest of us that aren't sociopaths, we'd like to keep our parents and grandparents healthy and alive.

And again in case my stance is unclear, I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. As long as I don't have to share a public space with you, its all good.

how are people still so misinformed on how the vaccines affect spread...if you're infected you carry the same viral load as an unvaxxed person, it's only the period of time in which you spread that's reduced

but don't take my word for it <Fedor23>

so if you've been conditioned feel a certain type of way about the unclean antivaxxers, maybe check yourself cos you're no better in that regard

According to the post he had his two doses of J&J still tested positive.
But a fourth,third dose would be enough be protection?

how are people still so misinformed on how the vaccines affect spread...if you're infected you carry the same viral load as an unvaxxed person, it's only the period of time in which you spread that's reduced

but don't take my word for it <Fedor23>

so if you've been conditioned feel a certain type of way about the unclean antivaxxers, maybe check yourself cos you're no better in that regard

So you are saying that the vaccine does "not" reduce the chance of infection at all? Because that's the point here.

According to the post he had his two doses of J&J still tested positive.
But a fourth,third dose would be enough be protection?

Vaccines do not make you immune they simply make you far more resistant to infection and if you do get it, it typically reduces how sick you get. This has been common knowledge since the vaccine was released. The boosters increase protection that is lower because Omnicron is a mutated version.

Did you do this kind of push back when you got your polio vaccine?

Why was this thread moved?
It's just MMA news, tf?

Vaccines do not make you immune they simply make you far more resistant to infection and if you do get it, it typically reduces how sick you get. This has been common knowledge since the vaccine was released. The boosters increase protection that is lower because Omnicron is a mutated version.

Did you do this kind of push back when you got your polio vaccine?
Did you do this kind of push back when you got your polio vaccine
I dont remember getting the polio vaccine every three months after my fourth doses.

You get the TB vax only once.

The boosters increase protection
Shorter than the flu shots. But i suppose your fine with getting a booster every three months after your fourth dose. Or the fact that these mandates, restrictions, passports arent going to end?

The fact that these passports just proved how useless they are with this variant you got vaccinated and they still told flights to be cancelled or delayed despite of your vaccination status.

I dont remember getting the polio vaccine every three months after my fourth doses.

Do you know why that is?

Because everyone got the fucking polio vaccine because the governments mandated it and it was virtually wiped out in North America before it could mutate.

Also "Polio is spread when the stool of an infected person is introduced into the mouth of another person through contaminated water or food (fecal-oral transmission)"

COVID is far easier to transmit dumbass

So you are saying that the vaccine does "not" reduce the chance of infection at all? Because that's the point here.
in a person to person interaction, no, not at all unless you want to be silly and count coincidentally encountering the vaxxed person after their slightly shortened infectious period. it's personal protection from severe illness, that's all it ever was

what dr. fauci is saying is that it's no more risky to be around unvaxxed and your rhetoric towards them is horribly misguided

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know why that is?

Because everyone got the fucking polio vaccine because the governments mandated it and it was virtually wiped out in North America before it could mutate.

Also "Polio is spread when the stool of an infected person is introduced into the mouth of another person through contaminated water or food (fecal-oral transmission)"

I love how you pro passports, mandates idiots are still comparing it to polio. And you know what idoit? no one was forced to get it. Were people forced to lose their jobs? to lose their rights to travel on a plane or train you idiot?

Last time i remember no one was being banned from traveling over Polio.

I love how you pro passports, mandates idiots are still comparing it to polio. And you know what idoit? no one was forced to get it. Were people forced to lose their jobs? to lose their rights to travel on a plane or train you idiot?

? You really should read more.

Schools have mandated certain vaccines for decades. If you don't have you vaccinations you can't go to school.

My daughter missed one of her vaccines when she was 9 (she was away) and wasn't allowed back into school until she had her vaccine.

Polio is used as an example because it is a required, mandated vaccine in Canada and the United states.

You aren't affected by this in your work fucktard because these vaccines are given when YOU ARE A CHILD.... unless you work in a sweat shop at age 8 it shouldn't matter right?

Do you know anyone in your entire circle that has ever had mumps? Care to venture why? Because you had the vaccine for it as a child.

pOx1bO5.jpg

Do you know why that is?

These retrections, passports, mandates arent going to go away even after your Progressive City of Toronto goes into 100% vaccination.
What is happening in a 100% vax Gibraltar is proving this.

? You really should read more.

Schools have mandated certain vaccines for decades. If you don't have you vaccinations you can't go to school.

My daughter missed one of her vaccines when she was 9 (she was away) and wasn't allowed back into school until she had her vaccine.

Polio is used as an example because it is a required, mandated vaccine in Canada and the United states.

You aren't affected by this in your work fucktard because these vaccines are given when YOU ARE A CHILD.... unless you work in a sweat shop at age 8 it shouldn't matter right?

pOx1bO5.jpg
Of course idiot. The vaccines which had being proven to work and studied for decades. Like the ones you listed in the Chart. But here's something to think for ya for someone whose a progressive like yourself.

Why is Pfizer hiding the data from the vax safety for 75 years? that's a red flag for me sorry. And why i would jump into getting vaccinated with a J&J or AZ? ironic how all these drug markers are with the shady track record.

We'll all be dead before FDA releases full COVID vaccine record, plaintiffs say
Except a group of scientists and doctors who’ve sued the agency under the Freedom of Information Act is seeking an estimated 400,000-plus additional pages of information about the vaccine’s approval. Under the FDA’s proposed schedule – the agency pledges to release “a minimum” of 500 pages a month after the initial dump – the full trove might not be made public until the year 2097.

Except you having COVID could infect literally anyone around you. Did you completely isolate every time you had it? If you did then I have no issue with that other than you probably not knowing you had COVID and being contagious until you did a test.

No one gives a fuck if people refuse to get vaccinated and die from COVID. We only care if you are going to infect others.
Derp.

“The study on “Community transmission and viral load kinetics” of the Delta variant in both the vaccinated and unvaccinated in the UK found the former were just as likely as the latter to spread Covid-19 among those in their household.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/11/01/lancet-study-n2598344

You aren’t “protecting” anyone walking around as a asymptotic spreader, ala Typhoid Mary.

Of course idiot. The vaccines which had being proven to work and studied for decades. Like the ones you listed in the Chart. But here's something to think for ya for someone whose a progressive like yourself.

Why is Pfizer hiding the data from the vax safety for 75 years? that's a red flag for me sorry. And why i would jump into getting vaccinated with a J&J or AZ? ironic how all these drug markers are with the shady track record.

We'll all be dead before FDA releases full COVID vaccine record, plaintiffs say

So when I contradict what you said by pointing out that the vaccines you and I have already had were administered before it could affect those rights and jobs you were talking about...

"And you know what idoit? no one was forced to get it. Were people forced to lose their jobs? to lose their rights to travel on a plane or train you idiot?"

You try to change the subject. You'd make an excellent politician.

So when I contradict what you said by pointing out that the vaccines you and I have already had were administered before it could affect those rights and jobs you were talking about...

"And you know what idoit? no one was forced to get it. Were people forced to lose their jobs? to lose their rights to travel on a plane or train you idiot?"

You try to change the subject. You'd make an excellent politician.

before it could affect those rights and jobs you were talking about...
And here you go progressives again defending the mandates, passports and still thinking you would back to normal after 100% right? vacation while your mayor of Toronto goes into his private plane onto Florida and only comes back to virtue signal.

You'd make an excellent politician
You arent the only progressive using polio as excuse which you knew that those vaxs were used for children. You know why there are mandates adults and passports which do nothing?

Canada no longer has any rights. These mandates, passports, masks arent going away nor are they temporary.

You do know that children hospitalized due to COVID has gone up significantly?

378 children per day last week in the US were hospitalized due to COVID...

A9WyCQu.jpg
Yes I am.

Think ya missed my point.

[

And here you go progressives again defending the mandates, passports and still thinking you would back to normal after 100% right? vacation while your mayor of Toronto goes into his private plane onto Florida and only comes back to virtue signal.

Are you American? I find it odd that the people on here with the most outrageous stances seem a bit shy to have their location tags in their signature...

I don't think anything is going to be normal any time soon. I also am not defending mandates or passports or anything else. I am not a medical professional. I am however self aware enough to realize that if I am going to take advice on health related matters it will be from actual medical professionals.

Are you American? I find it odd that the people on here with the most outrageous stances seem a bit shy to have their location tags in their signature...

I don't think anything is going to be normal any time soon. I also am not defending mandates or passports or anything else. I am not a medical professional. I am however self aware enough to realize that if I am going to take advice on health related matters it will be from actual medical professionals.
The normal isnt returning. 100% vaccination in Toronto and elsewhere will mean nothing. The mandates, passports are here to stay.

I am however self aware enough to realize that if I am going to take advice on health related matters it will be from actual medical professionals.
You mean medical professionals like dr peter juni who had being flip flopping like fauci? back and fourth? with narrow view point? just take the vaccine and dont question anything?

I remember seeing a number of these TV "medical professionals" trying to fear monger Omicron as much as they did with Delta.

Back