Johnny Walker contracts Covid for the 2nd time

Chances are likely that he's contracted the Omicron variant. Data from a new study suggests that infection of earlier variants does not help much against the Omicron, however immune response to Omicron does appear to help against subsequent Delta infection.

The normal isnt returning. 100% will mean nothing.

You mean medical professionals like dr peter juni who had being flip flopping like fauci? back and fourth? having one narrow view point? just take the vaccine and dont question their reasoning?

Lol,, dude you are too much, really. The medical professionals have been flip flopping (as you put it) because they are dealing with a disease that is less than 2 years old. Of course their understanding is going to change as they study it more. That should be obvious even to crazy people.

And who cares about taking the vaccine? I got vaccinated and you know what? I had a sore arm for a day. That's the sum total of my negative experience with it. It's been politicized and weaponized by people like you.

You honestly should be ashamed of yourself. Anyhow, there is zero value in talking to someone with your mindset.

Lol,, dude you are too much, really. The medical professionals have been flip flopping (as you put it) because they are dealing with a disease that is less than 2 years old. Of course their understanding is going to change as they study it more. That should be obvious even to crazy people.

And who cares about taking the vaccine? I got vaccinated and you know what? I had a sore arm for a day. That's the sum total of my negative experience with it. It's been politicized and weaponized by people like you.

You honestly should be ashamed of yourself. Anyhow, there is zero value in talking to someone with your mindset.
I got vaccinated and you know what?
Some got it because they were pressured. Or because had to get because of their job.

It's been politicized and weaponized by people like you.
Actually its being politicized and weaponized by people like you who pretend that they dont support the mandates or passports yet they still go and take their boosters.

And i had seen vaxed not wearing masks.

You honestly should be ashamed of yourself
I should be ashamed for not taking a vax? thanks but i rather not take the risks.

i was at a super spreader party during christmas, half the people got it most are vaxxed, every single person has the mildest symptoms ever <Fedor23>

can we get past the common cold now?

because they are dealing with a disease that is less than 2 years old. Of course their understanding is going to change as they study it more.
Right like fauci flip flopping on the masks and gain of function just a small fraction.

trudeau-partying-in-hague-netherlands-2021.10.29.jpg

i was at a super spreader party during christmas, half the people got it most are vaxxed, every single person has the mildest symptoms ever <Fedor23>

can we get past the common cold now?
But will they still line up for their boosters?

Last edited:
Chances are likely that he's contracted the Omicron variant. Data from a new study suggests that infection of earlier variants does not help much against the Omicron, however immune response to Omicron does appear to help against subsequent Delta infection.

This is really good news... and not new news. We heard this from the South African doctor the media neutered and muted. This is about money and nothing more. Covid is dying...

This is really good news... and not new news. We heard this from the South African doctor the media neutered and muted. This is about money and nothing more. Covid is dying...
Imagine SA is only 20% vaxed.

.The issue is transmission. You being young and healthy and asymptomatic could easily give it to someone who could get very sick from it. If you don't give a shit about anyone other than yourself

That's precisely the issue, the vaccines are not neutralizing they don't stop the spread of the virus and their efficacy plummets after 3 months.

If they did stop the spread we would not be seeing cases growing everywhere, specifically places with 90% of vaccinated population.

Good thing is that Omicron being less severe will put an end to this madness.

If you actually want to understand whats going on watch Dr Malone podcast with Joe Rogan

That's precisely the issue, the vaccines are not neutralizing they don't stop the spread of the virus and their efficacy plummets after 3 months.

If they did stop the spread we would not be seeing cases growing everywhere, specifically places with 90% of vaccinated population.

If you actually want to understand whats going on watch Dr Malone podcast with Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan? the guy that wants to try every experimental treatment on the planet except an FDA approved vaccine? Hmmm

He had to cancel a show in Canada recently because he refuses to get vaccinated. I hope he enjoys never leaving the continental US ever again.

And why are we in this current mess? Because people refused to get vaccinated before COVID began mutating.

And why are we in this current mess? Because people refused to get vaccinated before COVID began mutating.
Yeah because the world could have produced and administered 6 fucking billion vaccines instantaneously to stop the mutations. You know... the mutations that have ignored vaccines every single time. Omicron was inevitable and you could argue vaccines for the at risk folks was a good idea. Everything else has been proven false as vaccinated and unvaccinated spread the disease equally.

You kind of came out of nowhere and remind me of Queen B with your feardom and brainwash.

The arguments are really getting silly. The vax does not stop the spread at all. Me and all my friends and many family members are vaxxed and have had covid this last month. It’s everywhere here. Vaccines seem to help the elderly from getting hospitalized. Most young healthy people vaxxed or not will recover fine. It’s not something anyone wants, as it sucked both times for me, the vax did nothing to lower my symptoms. I’m assuming because my second run may have been a different variant, or the vaccine just doesn’t last that long. At the end of the day this vaccine argument and us vs them is nonsense bc it doesn’t stop the spread AT ALL. And yet we allow international travel, intense immigration of non tested people, and use nonsensical social distancing rules that don’t even follow common sense.

Joe Rogan? the guy that wants to try every experimental treatment on the planet except an FDA approved vaccine? Hmmm

He had to cancel a show in Canada recently because he refuses to get vaccinated. I hope he enjoys never leaving the continental US ever again.
Are you still angry that Joe Rogan has turned out ok because of the horse medicine progressive?

every experimental treatment on the planet except an FDA approved vaccine?
Normal FDA approvals for drugs, vaccines take years you know that right far leftist? it took just a few months just for the FDA to approve Pfizer vax. And now the FDA is hiding the data for 75 years not a red flag for you apparently.

He had to cancel a show in Canada recently because he refuses to get vaccinated
It was a sold out show to bad for your mandates and passports Joe cancelled it. But hey keep complying there i am sure it will end if you comply.

The arguments are really getting silly. The vax does not stop the spread at all. Me and all my friends and many family members are vaxxed and have had covid this last month. It’s everywhere here. Vaccines seem to help the elderly from getting hospitalized. Most young healthy people vaxxed or not will recover fine. It’s not something anyone wants, as it sucked both times for me, the vax did nothing to lower my symptoms. I’m assuming because my second run may have been a different variant, or the vaccine just doesn’t last that long. At the end of the day this vaccine argument and us vs them is nonsense bc it doesn’t stop the spread AT ALL. And yet we allow international travel, intense immigration of non tested people, and use nonsensical social distancing rules that don’t even follow common sense.
Are you still going to take your boosters ever three months now?

Yeah because the world could have produced and administered 6 fucking billion vaccines instantaneously to stop the mutations. You know... the mutations that have ignored vaccines every single time. Omicron was inevitable and you could argue vaccines for the at risk folks was a good idea. Everything else has been proven false as vaccinated and unvaccinated spread the disease equally.

You kind of came out of nowhere and remind me of Queen B with your feardom and brainwash.
His in Toronto. Toronto is far gone. While most of the Downtown is completely empty like a ghost town. During the lockdowns.

Most of the businesses mostly survived.

Back