Johnny Walker's fiance defends him from media

The most important thing I got out of this is that Zebra Cheeks is okay. I was getting a bit worried after not seeing him the last two PBPs.

Then again, retiring after winning the best mod contest would've been a great way to exit in style. :cool:

Well guess his ex-coach was right about him and girls.

He went to irish Edmon to be close to that girl.
And there is nothing wrong with that. Have you never met a girl that you weren’t willing to travel to see? It’s not ideal for a pro athlete that wants to be the best. But, apparently Sherdog is so fucking Alpha and dripping in pussy of at least a level of 9/10. That they can’t understand falling in love. It has no rhyme or reason. Looks dont matter, money, none of that. If somebody captures your heart. That is the way it is.

The heart wants what the heart wants. And especially after having several meaningless sexual excapades with really nice looking women. You realize that your heart wants something more. Your soul is looking for it’s lifemate. And if you don’t get that at this point. It may hit you too late. Trying to talk to people at least 20-30 years younger than myself is a joke. You all know everything. You think you understand the whole fucking deal. It doesn’t work that way in real life and all of it can be taken away from you in the blink of an eye, at any point in your life.

If the man loves the woman, and vice versa. Hopefully they can spend a happy life together. Even if they aren’t rich. Who could be such a fucking asshole as to wish anything less on anybody?

johnnywalker

Verified

Las Vegas, Nevada
2,925 likes

• johnnywalker
    Verified

#Repost @tara.c.campbell go to her page and see the rest .
    ・・・
    Sometimes you’re the hammer. Sometimes you’re the nail.
    Proud of you always.

And just a note in response to the onslaught of comments online. And the disgusting DMs I’ve received from fake or private accounts antagonising me, and/or ridiculing Johnny. How fucking dare you.

This is a sport. No one but the athletes and their inner circle know the sacrifices the athletes make. The effort and dedication that goes into a camp. The training. The early mornings. The late nights. The diet. The sleep. The recovery. The impact it has on those around them. The mentality.

This fight didn’t go Johnny’s way.
    For most of you, this is a sport you enjoy watching and knock outs like Saturday’s provide entertainment factor.

But Johnny is my fiancé. He’s a son. A brother. An uncle. A friend. He’s so much more than a meme some people have made him into.

And perhaps my words will go unnoticed.
    But before you comment, ask yourself. When was the last time you pushed your body to its limits with training? With diet? With mentality? I know these keyboard warriors probably haven’t broken a sweat in their life and live their pathetic existence through fake or private accounts. And they probably think their comments or posts won’t be seen. But I can tell you while Johnny was in the ER, and I was in the waiting room alone- I saw the comments. I got the messages. And on a good day, it’s water off a ducks back. But on days like Saturday- they were tough.

I get the privilege of seeing the work Johnny puts in day in and day out. And trust me. His comeback will be far greater than this setback. I love you and am so proud of you. ♥️ #morelove #lesshate #ufc

I feel for her.
Haters are brutal.
That's why I despise haters.

You like the guy? Post some encouragement words.
You don't like the guy? STFU, go celebrate! You don't need to be in his face.

Last edited:
I feel for her.
Haters are brutal.
That's why I despise haters.

You like the guy? Post some encouragement worlds.
You don't like the guy? STFU, go celebrate! You don't need to be in his face.
Thing is, while I totally agree with you on the dickless DMs, she has been very much a feature of his life lately - fighters, and people in general do keep their private lives private for a reason... There are a lot of assholes out there bro.

She's been a fairly negative influence on his fighting career from what I've seen - his previous coaches were talking about some blonde chick that he basically abandoned training for the Corey Anderson fight and had a shitty work ethic over, and we saw how that went.

They both turned their social media into some keep fit couple diary... I personally can't stand that sort of thing, and never post pictures of my family or anything I actually care about to social media apart from occasional work promo shit, which if he'd have been doing from the start, and keeping his missus out of the limelight then this wouldn't be the conversion we are having.

Social media is the worst thing to ever happen to society.

Last edited:
No wonder he is on a losing streak. He is apparently whipped.

DMing a fighter or fighters wife to mock them is absolutely a pathetic, loser, chickenshit move. The ethics of laughing at Shadface, Johnny Walker's immortalized KO face, etc, are questionable (I am on board, it is indisputably hilarious when used correctly) but there isn't anything too harmful if it isn't weaponized. Leave the GFs alone, Jesus.

Back