Johny Hendricks: If you gotta take steroids, it's like a cock block. You're not mentally tough.

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on with pig rig in this interview but it's pretty funny.

Only Hendricks could confuse mental block with cock block. Could be CTE or the weight cut messing with his brain.
"If I need steroids to compete and to shorten my life... I got 4 beautiful kids. I don't need that shit to win a fight. He's only pissed off because I'm stronger than he is. If I'm on steroids, why hasn't my body changed? Why do I look bigger now than I did at 170? Because I'm doing it naturally, I just lift weights. If you gotta take steroids, it's like a cock block. There's something in your head that you're not mentally tough. You're weak as an individual.

If you wanna test me today, let's go test. If you wanna test me tomorrow, let's go test. Some people won't do that. It doesn't bother me to get randomly tested. I actually like it."

t5s4TQ1.gif

Last edited:
going off steroids has mentally destroyed hencricks.

Last edited:
Hendricks hoping that no one is smart enough to figure out what happened during his epic nose-dive.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Not sure what's going on with pig rig in this interview but it's pretty funny.

Only Hendricks could confuse mental block with cock block. Could be CTE or the weight cut messing with his brain.

t5s4TQ1.gif

**** WHEN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A COCK BLOCK IS ****

<{1-17}> .

Why do I look bigger now than I did at 170 (when I was on the gear)?

He's appealing for the first time. Unintentionally funny as fuck.

I really don't think Hendricks is using PEDs I just think he hasn't evolved as a fighter and isn't willing to give up the "goodies" and be in shape.

Ummmm..... What in the actual fuck? Half of what he says is barely event coherent. Seriously, is he on drugs or something?

Jonny, Jonny, Jonny...steroids are supposed to shrink the testicles, not the penis. So it's like a nutblock.

he was on some shit idc what he says

the dude has had a meltdown and his career has completely nosedived since USADA. he went from battering GSP and being champ and a bonafide top 3 guy at 170 to getting embarassed by gatekeepers. at least the WB loss you can say "well it was WB" since then hes losing to worse and worse guys. his last fight w/ boetsch was pathetic.

Back