Johny Hendricks: If you gotta take steroids, it's like a cock block. You're not mentally tough.

Just retire Hendricks and pursue what you love most in life
x8Yb9Bx.gif

The worst is when you're trying to remember an actor's name, but you have a cock block and you just can't come up with it. It sucks! You can see their face and the name is right on the tip of your tongue, but you're cock blocked and you just can't figure it out.

Ummmm..... What in the actual fuck? Half of what he says is barely event coherent. Seriously, is he on drugs or something?
Johny having weight cut hallucinations while being interviewed are always a huge wtf

Even with his IV, Hendricks tapped after only 21 seconds against GSP. He was so slow that his tapping reflex came a fraction of a second after GSP released his choke.

Not sure what's going on with pig rig in this interview but it's pretty funny.

Only Hendricks could confuse mental block with cock block. Could be CTE or the weight cut messing with his brain.

t5s4TQ1.gif

Johny Hendricks record post USADA upload_2017-11-1_23-48-22.png

Says the guy who can't say no to food...

<seedat>

Trying to play reverse psychology, I see you Johny

He really does not appear well... Him and Diego both talk like they're already seriously compromised.

Ummmm..... What in the actual fuck? Half of what he says is barely event coherent. Seriously, is he on drugs or something?

he probably cut from 250lbs his brain shut down good ol big pigg

Johny having weight cut hallucinations while being interviewed are always a huge wtf
holy shit I'm always amazed at how incoherent hendricks is. it's like he starts sentences before actually forming a thought.
and hendricks during fight week/weight cuts? talks like someone who hasn't slept in days.
i know these are fighters and not linguists but whenever i hear him talk I can't help but think "good lord this guy is dumb as a rock"
here's hoping he makes up for it with a decent performance on saturday. his downward spiral has been hard to watch. used to make fighters go limp as soon as he touched them

Helwani: How you feeling Johnny and hows the weight?

Pig Rig: I'm feeling great ya know, the weights great, I'm right on.

Helwani: Oh so you're on weight now?.

Pig Rig: yup, ya know what I'm saying right on it man. And thats the thing ya know I'm just like whatever screw whats happened in the past.

Helwani: Ok

Hendricks official weight.... 188
johny-hendricks-hands-ufc-207-official-weigh-ins.jpg

{<jordan}

it would be a great story if this mother fucker can get his shit together.....lets go johnny!

That response tells me that he was definitely on steroids at some point.

This poor fellow. I hope he turns that steak house into a hamburger shop, cause it's goodnight Irene.

Back