Jon 6'5 Confirmed

bq6387zes9xy.jpg

That’s nice of Beetlejuice to stop for a picture.

and this is going about as well as i'd expect.

But Shane Carwin is still 7ft

With UFCs ever-shifting variable height stats, who the F knows who is what actual height nowadays.
Yeah dude, Arlovski is actually 5'10, Jones is 5'11 and Walker is a legit 6'. All special effects to make them appear larger than life on TV, fucking Hollywood.

The Octogon walls are actually on hydraulics too so they can be subtly raised and lowered based on the fight to maintain the illusion, in reality MM was the tallest guy on the roster but the UFC didn't like his personality so they created the illusion that he was a "manlet" in an attempt to sabotage his career.

It's all a political smokescreen at the end of the day, stay woke Sherbros!!!

EDIT: For the record this is extreme sarcasm and to be honest I'm not sure why I even bothered writing it because it didn't really come out being as funny as it was in my head.... Dammit, FML. Lol

What is even more evident in the jones/aro pic, is that Jones looks just as big if not bigger than A. A. He's a hw . Stop hiding at lhw to avoid being koed stuff by people ur own size.
Relax.i dont even think the hw champ is confident fighting jones at hw

now thay I know Jones has a head as big as ngannou I think he beats ngannou comfortably. it's ridiculous. That's why his chin is so Damn good. His head is way too big.

But he doesn't have that 100% pure African blood. That's why Francis will always be better.

He learned about pictograms & height cutting from Carwin

Don't trust any fighters height without a tape measure.

Me and my friends partied with Arthur & Chandler before in Vegas (same VIP booth), Jon was not there though. It wasn't the height that was surprising but the 2 brothers are so wide. Most of my friends are pretty tall but because of how wide they were, it seemed almost comical. There was 2 other NFL players with them but I don't remember their names, 1 was a ridiculously jacked white guy, maybe the most jacked guy I seen IRL. Crazy thing is, he had a bodyguard with him, a guy who was tall & wide but not nearly as wide as him.

When we asked why Jon wasn't with them, they said he had to keep a low profile lol. I believe this was around the time of one of his mess ups, possibly after the DUI. It was quite a while ago.

I've met NBA players, who are super tall but because they are often so lanky looking, I would say NFL players look intimidating when they're built like Arthur & Chandler.
Lol. The stories these Sherdoggers tell.

The other fighters are probably shorter than what they claim.

It's not only fighters, almost 99% of hollywood inflates their height by a ridiculous amount. Look at Arnold, anybody who's ever met him in person can't believe how short he is. Camera angles and footwear play a big part in making them seem a lot taller than they really are

arnoldandreg.jpg

arnoldgreeter.jpg

arnclinton2.jpg

busharnoldrally.jpg

forgotshoes.jpg

Want to know who's really fucking tall? Deontay Wilder. He made me and my mate look like children.

I'm 5'10" and my mate is about 5'11"

Deontay is a solid 6'5"

Ngannou was also fucking huge in person when I saw him in London.

On a funnier note, I'm taller than Latifi, Jeremy Stephens is the height of a teenager and Joe Rogan is 5'5" confirmed.

Attachments

• 456306_10150958475157645_1515173084_o.jpg
    456306_10150958475157645_1515173084_o.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 2
I met Arlovski years ago. I'm just under 6ft4, and was at least an inch taller than him. I'd bet Jon is 6'4, doesn't help his limp dick though
<DCWhoa>

Back