Jon 6'5 Confirmed

Jones is legit 6'4.

Everyone else height is just overinflated.

I always thought he purposely was ok with his height not being correct... so that when he did square up with opponents, they would be shocked that he's taller than they thought... and it would just fuck with their heads.

lmfao how can he be accurate to a fraction of a centimeter

there's no way he's not bullshitting
If the guy who runs that site gives an estimate he's correct with maybe a 1cm margin of error. Guy is unhealthily obsessed with this stuff.

Bones, arlovski and Gus are all 6’4. I’m sure Jon is wearing shoes in that pic with arlovski.

Walker is probably 6’5 maybe close to 6’6.

Smith is probably 6’3ish

Here's Struve with Mighty Mouse.

Struve_Mighty+Mouse.jpg
5'11 vs 6'

There are other 6.5 guys, but they don't know what to do with their height. Jones uses his reach very well.

Holly doesn't always look yummy but here she looks like a solid bar pick up.

If she wasn't married I would swear she's a nightrider......she always looks so giddy around Jones.

That is the end of me being a pos on sherdog for the night don't forget to tip your waitress.

Nightrider??

giphy.gif

My brother met him in Vegas and Said he was a big dude and slightly taller than my brother who is a tad over 6'3.

Said he looked much bigger built in person, arm size and shoulders.

Me and my friends partied with Arthur & Chandler before in Vegas (same VIP booth), Jon was not there though. It wasn't the height that was surprising but the 2 brothers are so wide. Most of my friends are pretty tall but because of how wide they were, it seemed almost comical. There was 2 other NFL players with them but I don't remember their names, 1 was a ridiculously jacked white guy, maybe the most jacked guy I seen IRL. Crazy thing is, he had a bodyguard with him, a guy who was tall & wide but not nearly as wide as him.

When we asked why Jon wasn't with them, they said he had to keep a low profile lol. I believe this was around the time of one of his mess ups, possibly after the DUI. It was quite a while ago.

I've met NBA players, who are super tall but because they are often so lanky looking, I would say NFL players look intimidating when they're built like Arthur & Chandler.

Bones, arlovski and Gus are all 6’4. I’m sure Jon is wearing shoes in that pic with arlovski.

Walker is probably 6’5 maybe close to 6’6.

Smith is probably 6’3ish

Seems weird that Jon Jones would be barefoot and Arlovski wearing shoes in every picture they take of each other

CVv578VUkAATsYw.0.jpg

Me and my friends partied with Arthur & Chandler before in Vegas (same VIP booth), Jon was not there though. It wasn't the height that was surprising but the 2 brothers are so wide. Most of my friends are pretty tall but because of how wide they were, it seemed almost comical. There was 2 other NFL players with them but I don't remember their names, 1 was a ridiculously jacked white guy, maybe the most jacked guy I seen IRL. Crazy thing is, he had a bodyguard with him, a guy who was tall & wide but not nearly as wide as him.

When we asked why Jon wasn't with them, they said he had to keep a low profile lol. I believe this was around the time of one of his mess ups, possibly after the DUI. It was quite a while ago.

I've met NBA players, who are super tall but because they are often so lanky looking, I would say NFL players look intimidating when they're built like Arthur & Chandler.

I think Chandler is 275lb and Arthur is over 300.
Jon is def the runt of the family.

it's absurd how big nfl athletes can be

2eajtzs_medium.jpg

Next to 6'4 Arvloski

D0cG3ewU0AEApSb.jpg

Next to 6'6 Walker. Jon's head isnt slouched or forward and he is also wearing shoes.

003_Jon_Jones_x_Anthony_Smith.0.jpg
Bigger then a legit HW
Pokes is shook to go up confirmed.6337C14F-D14D-432A-8E4B-3C71CC88D3D5.jpeg

Back