Jon 6'5 Confirmed

What is even more evident in the jones/aro pic, is that Jones looks just as big if not bigger than A. A. He's a hw . Stop hiding at lhw to avoid being koed stuff by people ur own size.

Of course, people who make this claim conveniently ignore that the picture doesn't show Jones' chicken legs. There are plenty of LHWs who weigh more than Jones, so stop whining about his weight class and push for those people to move up first.

Jesus jones looks like the chaperone. ..really needs to man up and go hw.

No one in the picture (other than Jones) fights above 155.

definitely pulsar-esque height cutting going on.

and Jones is definitely tagging holly, likely the reason for her recent divorce.

qf0PO.jpg

Rumble 7’2 confirmed.

jones is legit 6 foot 3 inches tall barefoot like his older brother, gus is 6'3 1/2,

Of course, people who make this claim conveniently ignore that the picture doesn't show Jones' chicken legs. There are plenty of LHWs who weigh more than Jones, so stop whining about his weight class and push for those people to move up first.

No one in the picture (other than Jones) fights above 155.
His frame is hw. No one's whining.. He is talked about as best ever, to me he uses his size and weight cut as an advantage. He can easliy bulk up his legs some, especially with his "special help picto" . So it's weak to stay in a division with no one to fight. If ur the best fight some guys that are ur size., he walks around weighing more than several hws. Cro cop could have made lhw, Fedor, etc easliy. They didn't because they wanted competition and to fight. Guys that kill themselves to lose so much weight, just to have an advantage can't be goat. Understand.. If he weren't at lhw it wouldn't be as bad. Hws are the toughest division to stay on top because of the power in every fighter that can end the fight with one punch. Jones doesn't have power and he knows it. To me gsp used this method as well, even Anderson, but at least both of them moved up in weight and fought bigger guys. Silva has worse chicken legs than Jon. He didn't move up and fight the top guys, but at least he challenged himself against guys his size. This could easily be fixed with random weigh in and an average weight plus day of weigh in. That's a whole problem in itself. Anyway Jones cheats as we all know with peds. He is in the rules with weight cut, but it diminishes his greatness cause there are plenty of guys he can fight at hw. I hope one day he moves up.. And if he continues to dominate. Im all for it, but until then it's a cheap move for someone who thinks they are the best.

My brother met him in Vegas and Said he was a big dude and slightly taller than my brother who is a tad over 6'3.

Said he looked much bigger built in person, arm size and shoulders.

Jones is clearly taller than 6'5'', here he is next to legit confirmed via google search 6'5" The Rock.

maxresdefault.jpg

If somebody is 6'4 they can be anywhere from 6'3.5 to 6'4.49

There is an inch of range there where its still 6'4

They would need to add a decimel to make it more accurate

Or just use Centimeters.

Which heavyweights are those? Jones weighed 222.5 on fight night at UFC 232. Of the UFC's top 20 heavyweights, no one weighs less than 234, and most of them are north of 240. Arlovski, the guy that Jones is "bigger than," is 240. So who is he heavier than?
Some top guys through the years I already mentioned. He is as big as mirko, DC, Fedor.. They were never huge. Rampage was bigger than mirko as well before the weight cut. Most of the top guys are Close to 240. Jon could gain 20 lbs easily and be longer and taller than most. The point is he is at hw weight walking around. Most hws don't have to cut. Most hws that are close to Jon's walk around weight fight many guys that outweigh them by 20 pounds or more.. U seem to think Jon has to fight guys that weigh the same as him to be fair. Hws are a 60 lbs range... That makes it the hardest division alone. Walking around at 225 makes u a natural hw. Randy fought at hw as did Coleman, bas, Randleman. Werdume in his younger years and nog were around 235. If Jon is the goat... Then prove it... Fight at ur natural weight. It's that simple.

Holly doesn't always look yummy but here she looks like a solid bar pick up.

If she wasn't married I would swear she's a nightrider......she always looks so giddy around Jones.

That is the end of me being a pos on sherdog for the night don't forget to tip your waitress.

Thought it was gonna be a picture of him running out of a liquor store next to the height chart after robbing it

Holly doesn't always look yummy but here she looks like a solid bar pick up.

If she wasn't married I would swear she's a nightrider......she always looks so giddy around Jones.

That is the end of me being a pos on sherdog for the night don't forget to tip your waitress.

I think she's divorced or getting divorced lol

Back