Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

We got several fun fights announced today but the Thread with the MOST engagement and pages is about Jon Jones and his arrest <45>Goat Shit.

<JonesLaugh><JonesDXSuckIt>

she'd surely get child support and when you get child support from a rich athlete there is enough to "maintain the lifestyle your children are used to" which most mothers don't spend 100% on the kids and leave enough for a nice car, shoes, handbags, plastic surgery, vacations, etc
agree she *should* leave him and get what money she can.
I think she is probably scared he'll go much further with the violence thing.

The woman is scared and she's trying hard to say nothing to save herself and the children, because I almost guarantee you Jones has already told her straight what will happen if she ever leaves him or calls the cops and tells them everything. I don't think Jones would stop at anything.

Imagine being with someone who has drug and alcohol problems that get in the way of your life and most importantly your children's lives and for years letting him live out his little peter pan invincibility fantasy and then only being shocked when it's you that's the direct victim of it.

Fuck Jon Jones, for sure, but I'm out of pity for this idiot he's had kids with.

These little girls are fucked going forward. Two retards for parents
Because she doesn't want to wreck her own home? It's a much tougher position for her than you give it credit for.

"they note Jesse was concerned about when Jon would be released from county jail."

Uhh, ya I would too

agree she *should* leave him and get what money she can.
I think she is probably scared he'll go much further with the violence thing.

The woman is scared and she's trying hard to say nothing to save herself and the children, because I almost guarantee you Jones has already told her straight what will happen if she ever leaves him or calls the cops and tells them everything. I don't think Jones would stop at anything.
You're inventing scenarios in your head lol. We don't know how bad the whole situation is, you're basically implying Jon is OJ level crazy... you don't know that at all.

I would like to hear what set Jon off, are they going to release any more details. Why wouldn't they include the conversation?
Im not going to be politically incorrect but the types like JJ exist all over the west. They're just not as famous and wealthy. Theres nothing interesting about knowing what "set him off". He's clearly the kind of guy that goes boozing and whoring whilst his gf and kids are terrorised and hapless at home. He came back, angry, drunk, fat as a heavyweight, full of testosterone, and maybe wanted to fuck his wife and got slightly angry at her demeanor. I've watched enough worldstarhippop and other such site videos to know these men don't need complex reasons to be violent.

Look at all you on here bickering like chickens anyone anywhere close to Jon should be looking to get near him.

It sounds like she is saying it wasnt so bad.
Right, I'm sure it was all in good sport. After he punched her, he probably clasped her hands, got down on both knees and bowed in respect before giving her a one-armed hug and a couple words of support whispered in her ear.

Lnfao he did try look at his early interview with Bryant gumble

Nah, Cus dying and Don King is what turned him into a animal. He has a few respectable interviews early in his career and he might have turned out okay if Cus was able to guide him, Cus is what instilled that early behavior. I think Tyson is a decent person but didn't have the right guidance when he needed it and turned into a monster for a long time. Now Mike is always humble and basically just a herbhead.

Jones, however, has had all the privilege in the world and is knowingly destructive for no real reason at all.

There have been dozens of red flags in the public eye, and im sure even more behind the scenes. Not feeling sorry for her in this regard. She decided to stick by her man, and her man is abusive piece of shit to everyone else in his life, she just thought she was the exception. Sucks. Not going to rationalize her irrational stupidity though when there are real victims who don’t have the type of safety ropes and resources she does.

You sound like a mysogyne making excuses for this kind of horrendous events. Please stop. You're not the woman being beaten and terrorised. It's not as easy as it sounds, many people get stuck in awful situations.

If it’s been posted, sorry, just merge. This is per TMZ.
According to a Vegas Metro PD arrest report, cops were called to Caesars Palace around 5:08 AM for a "domestic disturbance" in a hotel room ... involving a white female who was "bleeding from her nose/mouth" and a "black male adult who is a professional MMA fighter."

When police arrived, they spotted Jon walking near the hotel, where they stopped and detained him.

Cops say 34-year-old Jones became "irate and smashed his head onto the front hood of the LVMPD patrol vehicle," leaving a medium-sized dent, as well as chips in the paint.

Jesse told police "Jon came back and was not very happy." When they asked her if things turned physical, she replied "Umm not too physical but a little bit yeah."

When cops asked what she meant, Jesse said, "he touch the back of my head and pulled my hair a little bit but he did not hit me or anything."

However, cops said they noticed blood on her lip, which she said was because they were dry. Police also say they saw blood on her sweatshirt.

Cops checked Jon and Jesse's hotel room, and say they saw blood on the bedsheets.

When detectives were leaving the scene, they note Jesse was concerned about when Jon would be released from county jail.

As for who called the police, Jesse went down to a security booth to ask for an additional room key around 4:30 AM. A security guard said she saw blood on her person, and asked Jesse if she was okay. The guard claimed Jesse then began to cry and said she was scared to return to her room.

2dcdca46cecc45c18c530b284fa5f424_md.jpg
Wife beating fuck. Hope he gets jailed as he justly deserves.

<{hfved}>

It sucks that this guy is the greatest mma fighter of all time.

He's such a bad look for the game. I hope he never fights again and just focuses on getting his shit together.

Tbh alot of the goats from their respective sports are actually dicks. You have to have a certain kind of mentality to be above everyone.

I feel for Jons kids and his fiancee

There have been dozens of red flags in the public eye, and im sure even more behind the scenes. Not feeling sorry for her in this regard. She decided to stick by her man, and her man is abusive piece of shit to everyone else in his life, she just thought she was the exception. Sucks. Not going to rationalize her irrational stupidity though when there are real victims who don’t have the type of safety ropes and resources she does.
How do you know she thought she was the exception? Maybe this is not the first time he did this.

You seem like you just want to assume the worst about her for some reason. Even with nothing to back it up except her resources, which won't exclude trauma or other mental problems she may have.

Nah, Cus dying and Don King is what turned him into a animal. He has a few respectable interviews early in his career and he might have turned out okay if Cus was able to guide him, Cus is what instilled that early behavior. I think Tyson is a decent person but didn't have the right guidance when he needed it and turned into a monster for a long time. Now Mike is always humble and basically just a herbhead.

Jones, however, has had all the privilege in the world and is knowingly destructive for no real reason at all.
He was hitting on underage girls doing hard drugs and getting into street fights before cus left, he was always a lose cannon.

To Jesse, the pros outweighed the cons until the cons hit her in the face. It's what it takes for some people and that sucks.

Wanna tell us who you're really thinking about when you typed that, empathy champ?

Jesus christ..

this piece of shit needs to do at LEAST a couple years in prison, chance after chance after chance and still not learned or changed, fucking sad.

Fuck crackhead Jon Jones. Dude should never be allowed to fight again. Straight up coward

Back