Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

absolute pile of shit. “benoit” him from the history books imo

Yeah those two situations are the same.

<36>

Your posts are you just trying to sound intelligent when it's obvious you're just a self-absorbed dumbass. It is what it is.
I swear sometimes people on here make me wanna nuke my fuckin account <Lmaoo>
But no then they would win . we must do our best to hold the gates against shertardation

Yeah, that will be the interesting part. Are they seriously going let this guy compete again in the UFC

They will...$$$ talks and this aint the first time an athlete with cases like this stop them from taking part in their respective sports. Rumble and Greg Hardy are just a few guys who are an example....Mike Tyson....JBJ isnt the first to do this and not have his world crumble and he wont be the last.

you're basically implying Jon is OJ level crazy... .
Yes, that's the way he is heading. You can remember I said that. It is my opinion and I am entitled to it. If you have a different opinion, you're also entitled to it.
Do not try to belittle my opinion in this thread or any other.

His recent mug shot is a sad story, at least it makes me feel sorry. Not only he *****d up his own redemption story after all his preivious **** ups but now also he dragged his family through nightmare. If he is able to fix this somehow, then he is truly blessed.

absolutely not. he’s a piece of shit who should be in jail for the next 20 years and erased from UFC history.

but get back to all that “if this was the 50’s” and “mobs waiting outside” shit you were just talking about.
Get back to jogging boy, I don't have to explain anything to you.

as someone said above. She likes the celeb status and millionaire lifestyle. she doesn't have to work. if she leaves him she's not getting a dime. jones is too smart to get married and sign a contract.
Yes she will. Child support is based off of the wages of the parents. I have my son 50-50 and I pay a lot to her. Also, some states make you pay if you’ve been living together more than 5 years

Dana must be so happy he didn't pay Jones piles of money to fight....

Yes, that's the way he is heading. You can remember I said that. It is my opinion and I am entitled to it. If you have a different opinion, you're also entitled to it.
Do not try to belittle my opinion in this thread or any other.

He's very much on OJ level and unfortunately countless others in society like that. He needs jail time for sure. Problem with these people is they always escape jail. Why do you think he bashed his head on the police car? To claim police beat him up, maybe mention racism, etc. Plead favorably in court.

When is this guy actually going to suffer real consequences for his actions? I’m all for due process but enough is enough with this guy. I hope his GF presses charges and that the UFC cut ties with him permanently.

He was hitting on underage girls doing hard drugs and getting into street fights before cus left, he was always a lose cannon.

Yeah, I know. Dude grew up in a reform school not far from where I live, you kind of expect someone like that to turn criminal at a young age. Didn't get guidance until Cus came along.

Anyways, I'm not here to excuse Mike. Everything he did was terrible, but I can at least understand the circumstances of how he got like he did.

Jon has a excellent support group in his family and by all accounts had a normal upbringing. Whats his excuse for being like this?

Back