Jon Jones appreciation thread

In a couple of weeks he’ll be exonerated. More than likely he had bought some tainted gas station enhancement pills that had alcohol in them. And maybe he stopped a robbery in progress and disarmed the perpetrator. That would explain the gun and he was likely going to turn it over to authorities the next day. Gun shots would be easy to explain because in the struggle to disarm the robber it went off. His daughter is dyslexic so that would explain the counting/alphabet struggle. He’s innocent.

The gun was planted along with the shell casings. Jon has done nothing wrong.

47 46 45 43 ... Then he said my daughter had dylexia .. then 44 42

"I think I did it again
I made you believe that i'm gonna change
Oh baby
It might seem like an error
But it doesn't mean that i do care
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby
Oops, I did it again
I played with the gin, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops, you think I'm moral
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent" - Jon Jones

Kflo is currently working up a defense for Jon Jones as we speak.

Just another one of God's test. It's not easy being The Lord's favorite son.

Dana will probably suspend him or something while the UFC is to make it look like he's not putting up with it lol.

giphy.gif

IN! John can't help himself, but he does provide. I hope we get to see him fight some more.
LOL at this gif!
Can someone shoop this with JBJ´s head please?

With no fights happening thanks for giving the community something to gossip about other than where Tony X Khabib might happen

giphy.gif

Bless his soul
That sobriety test was like

2SSqhWH.gif

He has a serious addiction problem.

Love him. Best fighter I have ever seen. But I think 60 or 90 days in jail is kind of what he needs right now.

Dana will probably suspend him or something while the UFC is to make it look like he's not putting up with it lol.

Why would they suspend him? Nobody got hurt. He’s just hurting himself. He’s probably going to get a short stint in jail over this.

I wanted to laugh but that end when he got arrested and started to cry really made me feel sad for him.

Why would they suspend him? Nobody got hurt. He’s just hurting himself. He’s probably going to get a short stint in jail over this.
Yeah I know I'm just poking fun at Dana. Some posters said he'd get like a year but if he does itll be more like 30 days. I don't think he spent time the first time and probably had the option to take classes. I don't think he was on probation either which would be an automatic year.

TS, did you really think this thread was gonna go well? LOL

Dude is a Habitual PED cheater, and a Habitual Criminal.

TS, did you really think this thread was gonna go well? LOL
Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

This is just further processing of his imminent demise. He always had it coming. Cheating cowards like him never win.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

This is just further processing of his imminent demise. He always had it coming. Cheating cowards like him never win.
Jones is a Habitual PED user/cheater and a Habitual Criminal.

Back