Jon Jones knows who daddy is

Can't ever forget this wasted face
1710957646462.png

Aspinall is really the last hope for those who cling on to the idea that Jones will be 'posterized' in the octagon. Jones has either defended or fought for a title in his 13 year reign at the top in the UFC. Could Aspinall beat Bones? Maybe. It seems he has the right body, age and amalgam of skills to pull it off. But, how long did it take to get to this point? Jon will be 37 this year. If Jon walked away today, those who want to seem him "beaten" would have missed the chance, which he could easily happen. Jon could also beat Tom. Imagine if that happened. It's not totally out of the ordinary because Jon has proven people wrong for over a decade. What then? Jon could retire on top, which a lot of people don't want to see, but it could very well happen. Hopes will be dashed because he for sure won't come back to roll the dice.

With a loss, there's a possibility he'd want to try again, but who knows. He could walk with a loss, but then there's the argument that Jon would have flyer miles on him and that Tom took down a washy legend of the sport. I guess a win is a win and dreams finally came through for some. But, what if, like I said earlier, Jon beats Tom? Considering how much vested interest people have in Jon's defeat, to see a guy like him still ride off into the sunset probably hurts, and there would be nothing that can be done about it if it happens.

It's pretty cool how you can make Jones lose fights and suck as much as you want, simply by using your imagination. There is no trouble at all. Many of these guys are absolute pieces of shit by any objective standard Dude will melt at the first oblique kick that lands, then it's time for Jon to get mean. What happened against Blaydes? It is not fair to pretend that Jon made it as far as he did without the blessing of Dana. His repeated steroid violations, inexplicably excused eye poking among the myriad of other scummy cheating habits would have gotten any other fighter kicked out of the ufc. The reason he went as far as he did was because he simply got away with it which, to this day, bewilders me. He went as far as admitting he eye pokes on purpose and still nothing has ever been done about it. Truly mind boggling. It's obviously a way of coping with the harsh reality in which Jones doesn't lose, but nonetheless pretty cool. The wonders of the human brain! What kind of mindfuck is this? Damn, Jon Jones looking 15 years older than his alleged Daddy. Jones is probably the most gifted MMA fighter we have seen in a long time.. We just care more and know more about Jon because of his accomplishments and success. No one gives a shit about the guy who goes 2-2 and doesn't get a second contract in the UFC. It doesn't matter that the 2-2 guy headed to Japan or Bellator likes coke, speeds, gets into bar fights, and pays for women. Do you really think Jon was able to hide from testing without the help of other fighters and coaching staff? Do you think he was bumping rails by himself in the corner at WinkleJohn? For every Dan Cormier there are 15 Jon Jones I am not so sure about your conclusion here. Hopefully we get to see this fight but I bet after Stipe jones retires. And I don’t see Francis in the OP!

The insecurity of Jones haters is absolutely amazing.

Jones went from afraid of Stipe at HW, to afraid of Ngannou, to afraid of Tommy boy 😂

Tom Aspinall is Jones Daddy because you want him to be…how cute of an imagination

Jones was scared of Overeem and Arlovski when he was in his prime of course he's scared of Tom now

Day by day I keep wishing Pavlovich starched Asspinal. He gets a KO (in the heavyweight division where anything can happen) and he's going around doing a million podcasts talking about Jones all day long.

I look forward to the day Aspinal gets KO'd flat and he shuts the fuck up for a bit.

Most likely, Jon Jones is not an unskilled fighter who knows any "daddy."

Not a smart thread.

It's sad that if Jones sticks around fighting at heavyweight he's gonna get beat by someone quick and easy and feels like it'll diminish his legacy.

I don't even like the guy but he should just call it quits, take that Gane fight and run with it. Will be hard to top.

Every fighter gets old and Jones has lived like a rockstar methhead while being the best fighter on earth for a decade.

He will lose eventually, probably sooner than later.

But he's still easily among the GOATs and has a case for THE GOAT despite all of his bullshit life decisions.

If he lived clean (or even just cleaner) it's likely he'd be as close to being considered the undisputed GOAT as any fighter ever.

Jon might lose to Tom, but Tom wouldn't have had a sliver of a chance against Jon in his prime, and he'll never be a fraction of the fighter that Jon was, in terms of accomplishment, ability or significance to the history of MMA. Imagine if he wasn't a degenerate coke head.

Stay salty.
I suppose this is why people get upset.

Jones in his prime was on steroids and weighed 205-220 and had significant height and size advantage vs majority of his opponents. Other than one fight that lasted all of two minutes, noone can really say much about Jon at heavyweight.

Other than that in his prime he was routinely handled in sparring by Overeem. Does anyone think Overeem is better than Aspinall?

Decent chance alot of heavyweights beat Jones and easier than you think. Possibly not but it's all speculation. The idea that someone wouldn't have a chance to beat him who is 30+ lbs heavier, and the fact that Jones in nearly every fight with similar sized guys struggled(besides his last fight) just doesn't even make sense.

This fight will never happen. Move on guys. Jones only has 1 fight left before his pictograms expire.

And shogun and machida and rampage and, hell, he’s never won at all! 0 wins in the ufc PRIDE NEVER DIE DELUSION DENIAL SADNESS!!!!
bro is coping so hard cuz jones lost to reyes, gustaffson, thiago santos, matt hammill

Jones in the past has admitted his weakness is men his height, and Aspinall is much bigger. Aspinall is arguably better than Jon Jones in every possible way except wrestling. Aspinall has Size, Speed, Power, and Youth. Jon Jones stands no chance and he knows it, so he can act tough in public all he wants, Aspinall ends him any way he wants.

ASPINALL BLESS

View attachment 1035461
Jones has already fought guys who are better In every area than Tom

He has power, so did countless guys Jones has fought.

It doesn't mean anything if you can't hit him.

He's the least hit, best defensive fighter in the sports history, so when guys are like, so and so is gonna knock him out easily..

You don't know shit about mma. Nobody is beating Jones easily.

And a punchers chance against someone like Jones isn't a smart bet.

The only caveat is his age, we don't know how much he has or will degrade.

Beyond that, people are just living in a fantasy land about how good heavyweights are and massively underrating just how good Jones is.

We get it, you hate Jones, and that's clearly affecting your casual brain from thinking clearly.

DC was Jones greatest test. A threat in every area, with tremendous fight iq in his own right.

You aren't beating Jones with technique or physical attributes, you have to be able to challenge his mind and fight iq. Or it means nothing.

You're blinded by hate home boy

That's why you need to leave the thinking to people who have at least some grasp of the sport.
Put your money up then boy. Oh wait Jones doesnt want the smoke so the fight won't happen <lol> <lol>

Put your money up then boy. Oh wait Jones doesnt want the smoke so the fight won't happen <lol> <lol>
Has more to do with money and the name value of his opponent than anything.

There's no money behind finding Tom.

At the end of the day, this is prize fighting.

If he had some accolades behind him, a name with which to build a fight with, then this would all look very different.

But he doesn't.

The reason Jones moved to HW to begin with is big fights, money fights, because he wasn't as motivated just fighting the next guy in line.

Some of his worst performances have been because the motivation he would have against a DC simply wasn't there.

Jones himself said butterflies are a gift, you make them fly in formation.

When you've been in the sport for so long and you've fought everyone, you want someone who's gonna get you up for a fight.

GSP said he has fear before every fight, and the one where he didn't, he got upset by serra.

When Jones didn't have that fear, those were his most mediocre performances. OSP, gus, Santos, Reyes, Smith.

Compare those fights to when he fought DC. Who he basically came at with every tool in his kit from the first second.

Thats what this comes down to bro. Has nothing to do with fear.

The guy has been in the sport for so long that he needs a name, a big fight, something to get him up running in the morning.

And this is a story as old as time.

Again, if Tom had something behind him. A name, hype, something to build a fight and create motivation, it would be a different scenario.

But he doesn't. He's just the next guy in line.

People are just deluded into believing Tom is more special a fighter than he actually is.

When in reality, the entire HW division isn't anything special, certainly when compared with who he's already fought.

I've said it for a long time, his toughest fights were at LHW.

At HW, you're essentially betting on a punchers chance, against one of the least hit, best defensive fighters in the history of the sport.

Jones in the past has admitted his weakness is men his height, and Aspinall is much bigger. Aspinall is arguably better than Jon Jones in every possible way except wrestling. Aspinall has Size, Speed, Power, and Youth. Jon Jones stands no chance and he knows it, so he can act tough in public all he wants, Aspinall ends him any way he wants.

ASPINALL BLESS

View attachment 1035461
I watched them meet on Aspinall Youtube it was very friendly I see you did not post the link. Don't let the clickbait image fool you.

bro is coping so hard cuz jones lost to reyes, gustaffson, thiago santos, matt hammill
Lol, see my other posts about your delusions. You could just google these names instead of saying embarrassing stuff. Wait, is this a fetish thing? You go online to say weird, untrue things for humiliation purposes? This is sick.

Back