Jon Jones appreciation thread

Yeah I know I'm just poking fun at Dana. Some posters said he'd get like a year but if he does itll be more like 30 days. I don't think he spent time the first time and probably had the option to take classes. I don't think he was on probation either which would be an automatic year.

He’s not getting a year in jail no chance whatsoever with his lawyers. I do think he will get some time in jail though. And I think he needs it. This summer he has no fight booked with all of the craziness going on he probably won’t fight until the holidays. He should spend most of the summer in jail. That’s deserved in my opinion.

He’s not getting a year in jail no chance whatsoever with his lawyers. I do think he will get some time in jail though. And I think he needs it. This summer he has no fight booked with all of the craziness going on he probably won’t fight until the holidays. He should spend most of the summer in jail. That’s deserved in my opinion.
True. I could possibly see him getting 90 days at the most and that's if the judge has it out for him and what sort of breaks he got the first time around. I agree I think a 2-3 months would do him good. He's not just getting DUI's, it seems like there's always something extra he's doing along with them although I'm sure his attorney's will get some stuff thrown out.

What was this cop even doing out and how much time elapsed between realizing Jon is Black and the arrest? I smell racial profiling...

True. I could possibly see him getting 90 days at the most and that's if the judge has it out for him and what sort of breaks he got the first time around. I agree I think a 2-3 months would do him good. He's not just getting DUI's, it seems like there's always something extra he's doing along with them although I'm sure his attorney's will get some stuff thrown out.

Yeah I also think because this keeps happening in Albuquerque New Mexico they are looking to nail him with some jail time on this one. Too many incidents in their jurisdiction. They kind of have to do something. I’d be shocked if he’s looking at anything less than two or three months in jail. And I really think he needs that. Wake up call.

its been clear for a while now, Jon Jones is going to end up in a grave or behind bars for 20+ years for something really bad.

I laughed at the people that made claims about Conor going broke or ending up documentary about how he lost everything. jon Jones has him beat when it comes to genuine reckless self destruction. Its just a matter of time........

I could see him getting over a year in prison for this, and then end up killing someone in prison leading to a life bid.

I wanted to laugh but that end when he got arrested and started to cry really made me feel sad for him.
I don't really like Jones, but we're all human and it seems he's really struggling. Making fun is kinda what he deserves, but I do hope he can figure himself out.

If he goes stir crazy now, what about if he loses the belt for real or when he retires? Plus, real or imagined, the things he mentioned about ADD and brain trauma - he's obviously got something that's making him act out like this.

I wish him (and all of us) the best - perhaps for him, the best is to step away for a bit and figure his sh!t out. I mean, he's done this multiple times now; and these are only the times he's been CAUGHT. He likely has done this and not been caught as well.

I don't really like Jones, but we're all human and it seems he's really struggling. Making fun is kinda what he deserves, but I do hope he can figure himself out.

If he goes stir crazy now, what about if he loses the belt for real or when he retires? Plus, real or imagined, the things he mentioned about ADD and brain trauma - he's obviously got something that's making him act out like this.

I wish him (and all of us) the best - perhaps for him, the best is to step away for a bit and figure his sh!t out
Ya dude needs help, he was literally hanging out by himself drinking alone firing shots in the air, that shit is literally cry for help.

Yeah I also think because this keeps happening in Albuquerque New Mexico they are looking to nail him with some jail time on this one. Too many incidents in their jurisdiction. They kind of have to do something. I’d be shocked if he’s looking at anything less than two or three months in jail. And I really think he needs that. Wake up call.
I don't think anyone should drink and drive but there's just something extra annoying about a high profile dude repeatedly committing the offence like Jones. He could get anybody he wanted to chauffeur him around. It just feels like they want to be seen in their ride and they're above this sort of thing. He's not the only one I've gotten this impression from.

I don't think anyone should drink and drive but there's just something extra annoying about a high profile dude repeatedly committing the offence like Jones. He could get anybody he wanted to chauffeur him around. It just feels like they want to be seen in their ride and they're above this sort of thing. He's not the only one I've gotten this impression from.

His actions make no sense. He’s got some problems and he’s always had some problems. Especially during this time. If you wanna get a buzz on with some Vodka sit outside in your beautiful backyard by the pool and have a few drinks. Why are you driving? And with a gun.

Damn his PR team out quick

Jon Jones: Never truly lost a fight

also Jon Jones: Stripped of LHW title on 7 different occasions

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

This is just further processing of his imminent demise. He always had it coming. Cheating cowards like him never win.
lol UFC will suspend him and it will end at the same time as the coronavirus debacle,so itll be like he wasnt even punished. Thats the kind of luck this asshole seems to have lol

"I didnt know i couldnt do that"

At least he has a interesting life, has a personality unlike most of all these fake gangstas in the ufc.

At least he has a interesting life, has a personality unlike most of all these fake gangstas in the ufc.
WHAT IS HIS PERSONALITY???

seriously

He cant say anything he wants to really say. Anytime the camera is on him he gotta pretend to be someone else,the fake motherfucker. Not sure what personality your talkin about.

jon+jones+religious.jpg

Back