News Jon Jones Arrested For Domestic Violence (BREAKING NEWS)

The UFC should have discarded him long ago. Maybe they will make the right decision THIS time, but I doubt it.

Looks like this thread cleared out a couple idiots. Doing a good job mods.

Anyways does anyone know if it will be broadcast when he goes in front of a judge today?

AHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Fuck, Jones can't see a bar and set himself into felonies.

Glad i stopped being his nuthugger; blowing smoke for his "eventual" move to HW, coke, pills, running into pregnant women with his car.

fuck him.
Quitter!

It's his chance to kick UFC in the nutts..

I say bravo

It’s a fact (according to ufc and USADA) that innocent Jones is pulsing from roids he got via a tainted supplement many many years ago.

With ufc having proven the science of pulsing can we assume Jones every now and then pulses off those old roids (which btw he never intended to consume)? Is that pulsing roid rage a medical condition that should make him exempt from random incidents like last nights battery charge in the eyes of the law? Can the honest folks at USADA and UFC convince a judge like they convinced athletic commissions?
Heh, nice loophole.
But I think it is a very long and hard road to prove it true.

because you would have to not only establish that he is suffering from roid rage, but that he is suffering from Roid Rage from picograms alone.... unless, of course, you can prove he is taking a lot more than that... which so far he proved he has not (by "passing" USADA's random tests)...

but nice angle!

It was all that coke he does at the club

Probably the HOF. It can be a celebration, but also a verdict. The end is close, or is there already. Can't handle it. Has a history of boozing/drugs. And it's Vegas.

everybody-is-on-steroids.jpg

With all his priors, it would be a disgrace if he doesn't do any time.
He won't. And the UFC won't get rid of him like anyone sane would have done half a decade ago or more.
Dana will try to make money off him being a POS, now. Use that to sell fights. Give up on the excuses and make him the heel. I mean, all of it is textbook.
Nothing surprising.
My guess is the UFC will forever cut ties with him the next time he maims or kills someone, but not before.

Buncha #metoo "believe her at all costs" types up in here. Wait til all the facts come out people, even if it is Jon Jones.

It’s a fact (according to ufc and USADA) that innocent Jones is pulsing from roids he got via a tainted supplement many many years ago.

With ufc having proven the science of pulsing can we assume Jones every now and then pulses off those old roids (which btw he never intended to consume)? Is that pulsing roid rage a medical condition that should make him exempt from random incidents like last nights battery charge in the eyes of the law? Can the honest folks at USADA and UFC convince a judge like they convinced athletic commissions?

LOL! It's like acid/LSD flashbacks, or 'Nam, but with roids. I love it.

bc615c62948e01620599bdf9ced334ab.gif

Can someone explain what misdemenor domestic assault means?
I read there was over $5,000.00 Dave to a car too. "Tampering" ? What does that mean?

Back