News Jon Jones arrested for DWI and Firearm Charges

What will the UFC do?

• Total voters
Jones is amazing. He's still the champ even though he's spent years partying. Just imagine if he ever decided to get his life straight and take this sport serious. He's already the GOAT but he would be the GOAT x 2.

disappointed012.gif

Dammit Jon

I’ve been dying to post this

<36>

Because of his past history with the law Jon should get jail time this time. A good 2 years would be perfect but I know that won't happen. Also the UFC should suspend him indefinitely but I know that won't happen either. In fact nothing will happen because Jon can get away with so much

LOL. His excuses. I have ADD and short term memory loss. I was out being nice to homeless people treating them like humans

"And he's still my boy!"
- Jon Jones Lawyer

His connection with Novitski and his USADA exemption won't help him here.
<36>

Nothing to see here folks. A simple pulse of alcohol, a Pico-ounce. In fact, this is textbook racism. You're all being reported.

#Triggered
#MeToo
#HowManyLicksDoesItTake

The guy has serious issues he has to deal with. I think he should take a break from fighting all together and get his issues in order.

He’s never going to be able to keep it together

Probably the least shocking news in MMA history

Jon reveals to Ariel that he expected to see himself in this spot, and he's also optimistic about his future.

timestamped

He's going to wind up seriously injuring or killing an innocent eventually. Put this asshole away.

USADA recently announced they weren't testing during the pandemic so Jones decided to celebrate. Things just got a little crazy.

The guy has serious issues he has to deal with. I think he should take a break from fighting all together and get his issues in order.
Only way that will happen is if the UFC tells him to get help and says until you do we ain't going to let you fight but you know this won't happen at all. I truly wonder what Dana White thought when he heard Jon got arrested again

Back