News Jon Jones arrested for DWI and Firearm Charges

What will the UFC do?

• Total voters
UFC won't do anything. I'm convinced that at this point, Jones could push an old lady out into traffic while setting fire to a forest & they would do nothing to him. No Jail time, no losing the title, no cutting him. Nothing. You can be the biggest piece of shit in the world, a horrible human being, break as many laws as you want. As long as you're making someone a lot of money you will walk free.

At this rate he'll have as many arrests as title defences
Will he add to his already legendary number of times he had a belt stripped? It’s almost as impressive as his record number of UFC drug tests failed.
As a Self Sabotager myself. I feel for him. Hopefully this can truly be his last fuck up, because it can always get worse.
I’m going to go out on a limb and say it won’t be his last.

He's not out to hurt anyone. I'll give him that.

Just a world-class fuckup
When you get loaded and get behind the wheel many times after already being arrested for it, yes he’s out to hurt people. This time he’s firing a gun while drunk too, dumbass.

UFC won't do anything. I'm convinced that at this point, Jones could push an old lady out into traffic while setting fire to a forest & they would do nothing to him. No Jail time, no losing the title, no cutting him. Nothing. You can be the biggest piece of shit in the world, a horrible human being, break as many laws as you want. As long as you're making someone a lot of money you will walk free.

Why would they do anything to him? It's not the UFC's job to enforce laws.

But even so, remember Jones's first suspension came because he was in trouble with the law. So regardless of whether it's the UFC's responsibility to react to this sort of thing, precedent is that they have.

Do you know that drunk drivers in America kill more than 10,000 people every single year? Including hundreds of children.

More than 20% of American adults admit to having driven drunk within the last year. Which means the real number is more than 20%. Just because it's common doesn't mean it's ok.

I'm sure some of the people reading this thread are among the 20+%.

So to anyone reading this, if you are one of the people who drives while drunk fuck you! You are a piece of shit too for putting people's lives in danger. Anyone who does it deserves to have their license suspended, anyone who does it twice deserves to rot in a cell and never drive again.
Drunk drivers kill more than corona virus.

The dude does live in Albuquerque, so not a whole lot to do other than slam tequila and act like a fool. He will never learn because there are no consequences to his actions. If it were any one of us we’re doing at least a year.

If he wasn't good at putting money in Dana's bank account, he'd have been scrapped years ago

You got to be a stupid mother fucker to get fired on your day off!

Best place to help the homeless is by the strip club. Homeless love titties.
The internet once again crack opens the case.
-location found
- motive found
-lies : disproved

When you get loaded and get behind the wheel many times after already being arrested for it, yes he’s out to hurt people. This time he’s firing a gun while drunk too, dumbass.

Who was his intended victim?

strip clubs not affected by the whole Coronavirus thing going on? It’s kinda weird.

Different states have their own lists of what businesses are essential. Different states governor's sadly aren't taking the crisis as seriously as others.

When I read the headlinesrogan.jpg

Back