News Jon Jones arrested for DWI and Firearm Charges

What will the UFC do?

• Total voters
They will do nothing, who is paying attention to Jon Jones right now? This will get buried and ignored if he manages to buy his way out of prison

It's a fucking pandemic. He was obviously trying to escape the virus. It's all over the news that alcohol helps kill the virus. He may have fired shots at the virus when he thought he could take it out. And he gets arrested for trying to do the human race a favor that we don't deserve.

help homeless people?

This virus has bored people doing stupid things. I can't blame the guy.

Yeah just yesterday I've seen two neighbours shooting randomly in the air while getting shit faced.

Violence or not he drove drunk on a multiple occasions which is putting other peoples lives in danger.

Also not violence but he did slam his car into another vehicle which had a pregnant woman at the wheel then fled the scene.

Jon can do no wrong in your eyes right?

maybe one day some drunk driver will take the innocent life of one of his loved ones or family members. i guarantee you that he woulnt be singing the same tune.

unless of course its jon jones drunk driving again and crashing his car into more stuff. then all is forgiven because he's a devoted christian who changed his ways or whatever.

Honestly if people want him to get better they should suspend him for 6 months and have mandatory drug rehab before he can come back. Would prob ruin his career though because I doubt he could do this.

he only lasted a day in rehab before he tapped out

i guess theres only two things in life that can defeat jon jones. rehab, and the law.

Honestly I’m not surprised but I’d go with the cliche “innocent until proven guilty” and wait for the lawyers to sort this out in due process and whatnot.

Tbh I don't get how it takes 2 days to change servers. DB backup, install forum on new server, DB restore, DNS change, testing, done. 12 hours tops, and that's if shit gets fucked the first time. Seriously. Even with the pandemic, it can all be done remote from any internet connected computer. I could probably do it from my phone tbh

Probable a "sherdog" MOD/IT did the "work"... Were you really expecting competency?!?
:confused:

Jon Jones got arrested just as Sherdog went down. Coincidence ? I don't think so.

He was just pulsing when he failed the breathalyzer

There's 4 charges.

Driving without insurance. They fucking know who he is.. they know he's insured. They wrote a ticket anyway

Dude I could go fucking get trashed and drive around until I get a dwi. With an open bottle. You don't get another charge over shit like that. Give me the dwi its 20x worse than an open container. Why did he get pulled over? Because someone shot a gun "close" to him? A gunshot sound can travel like 10 miles

It's insane. They're fucking with him and yes he is a fuckup I'm just saying he should leave that town
And all these are misdimenors he won't do 1 day in jail. That department is out to fuxk him
Lol he fired a gun. They followed the noise and found him drunk. They asked him questions and he got himself in deeper and deeper with his retarded answers. Then he got arrested. DWI, discharged weapon and a shell that matches the caliber.

RACIST!! FUCKING PIGS!!!

Me coming back from the sherdog hiatus specifically for this thread:

vQZhcQk.gif

Me coming back from the sherdog hiatus specifically for this gif reaction to this thread:

vQZhcQk.gif

He has a baby momma who has been his fiancé for like 8 years. Prob doesn’t want to get married because he cheats on her non stop.
True, but still. What a messed up hypocritical situation.

Jones did nothing wrong just talking to the homeless like humans....

Back